A PLEBA Confession...watch out-it's a big one!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
I can't believe this has happened...it probably belongs in the confessional...but all you ladies deserve to know...

The short of it: I think I've become a Bono girl....
Now I'm not saying this is a bad thing at all...I've never been against Bono,...I just never really was attracted to him
eek.gif

So many people I know assume U2 is Bono...I was(and still am) a fan who says "Hey, there are 4 guys in that band, buddy" (I'm tempted, in fact, to make a t-shirt that says "U2 is a four man band")
Anyways...I've gone through various stages...in 8th grade, Edge was my man...when I "rediscovered" U2, Larry got me all excited...then I noticed that handsome older man, Adam...I never went through a Bono phase......
Until now...
PLEBA has turned my world upside down with one word......Bono.
It has all happened in about 10 days....and I don't really know how it started...reading Melpop's story about rolling with Bono threw me off the rocker....now I think about Bono before bed....at websites (like Olive's
wink.gif
) I look through page after page of Bono photos....I've been drooling 15 times more in PLEBA.......heck I'm buying his cologne, so I can smell Bono whenever I want......
The good news...I still get hot and bothered over Adam, Larry, and sometimes Edge...but Bono tends to be closer in my thoughts...I finally understand the intense feelings Bono girls have gone through...it's so much bigger and different than being an Adam girl...
It felt so good to say.....but I'm still confused........oh ladies, am I a tramp for being Mrs.Clayton and drooling over Bono??

------------------
mrs_clayton@hotmail.com

These.....make.......me....drool.......
Bono_Details1.jpg

reveal.jpg

bono24.jpg

Oh, if you couldn't tell....present day Bono gets me all hot and excited....not going for earlier stuff (War,UF,J-Tree) ZooTV is alright(The Fly is pretty hot) Popmart Bono-so so...Oh, but the Fly-thanks for the pic...you might help influence me towards J-Tree Bono
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Mrs.Clayton (edited 04-22-2002).]

If it makes you feel any better Larry is my main man when it comes to U2 but all of a sudden I am starting to get this fondness for The Edge!!!!!! Just like that bam. He has got a sex appeal that I saw before,I just never paid any attention to it!! I mean I have liked the same member of U2 for over ten years. This can not be happening.And dreams out loud has started to develop a crush on Adam. What is going on here.. But Larry will always be my baby. It's the Edge shuffle that I like and I am sure with practice Larry can do it just as good!!!!

the_fly2002: I just fell off the rolling chair when I saw those.......I definately can sleep very well tonight....
I think it started when I saw the Corrs live in Dublin...Bono in a jean jacket......oh mother.......

LOL, sorry about that. Those are some great pics. Bono's looking better and better these days. I think these pics were from Details magazine, but I'm not sure. Bono does look great in leather *drools*.

Originally posted by the_fly2002:
LOL, sorry about that. Those are some great pics. Bono's looking better and better these days. I think these pics were from Details magazine, but I'm not sure. Bono does look great in leather *drools*.

Yeah...I have that magazine..but it's in a protective plastic barrier (I don't look at it too often
wink.gif
)

Oh god, I thought I was the only one to do that LOL. I have TONS of magazines with U2 featured, back issues of RollingStone,Q,Details,Entertainment Weekly that are still in their plastic barriers. I rarely read them, they are just something I love to keep around. LOL, small world.

BON-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need more Bono gals around these parts... and don't forget about the LEATHER Meeting tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

THE CORRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies multiple times*

coors10.jpg

crrs21.jpg

coors02.jpg

coors14.jpg

coors9.jpg

And a little someting extra!
ele_bono10.jpg

BON-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry
Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes
You know I need you to be strong
And the day is as dark as the night is long
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean
I'm in the black, can't see or be seen

eek2.gif

eek2.gif

eek2.gif

eek2.gif

eek2.gif

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

What took you so long! Look at his sexiness!
bonoprofile.jpg

1bonosmile(chi16).jpg

1blindbig.jpg

0bonosexy0.jpg

2gorgeous.jpg

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 04-23-2002).]

oh nooooooooo

Adam: *tempt* *tempt*
13-adam.jpg

*looks cool*
4-adamcool.jpg

Adam: It's not working? *is sad*
3-1-adamclose+`.jpg

the textile goodness doesn't help? Don't you just want to FEEL him?
pop_adam_whiteguitar.jpg

Ah well... I guess with the conversion of so many to the AdamSide the Force had to balance itself out somehow... *is a good sport*

3-bonoclose.jpg

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

3-bonoclose.jpg

Holy Hubba! That is yummy!

(((Mrs. Clayton))) I've been thru a similar stage as you. Like a month ago I fell for the sexyness of LarryPoo. I don't know how it happened (okay I did, I entered Mullen-Girl's page and drooled over her pics collection) but I completely forgot about my man Bono
frown.gif
A miracle occured and now I'm back to my old self again
smile.gif
I think it's just a period you have to experience. I also think EVERY girl has to feel the sexy fuzzies for Bono, sooner or later, all will fall at his feet, trust me
wink.gif

Menawhile, enjoy his sexiness, it's a wonderful period in your life. Remember that lol
biggrin.gif

Welcome to our world Mrs. Clayton!!!

Of course there is no way you wouldn't feel anything for Bono after watching the Melpop roll clip. I think even my fiance was attracted to Bono after watching that clip!!!tee hee

Anyway, there is nothing wrong with being attracted to Bono. I myself am attracted to all four of em. I've ambled into Moobday posts and combusted, as well as RSOC meetings and drooled heavily, and fainted on Freestylin Fridays.

Join us on Wedensdays for LEATHER, it is truly the best day of the week in PLEBA.

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

eek.gif

.I finally understand the intense feelings Bono girls have gone through...it's so much bigger and different than being an Adam girl... It felt so good to say.....but I'm still confused........oh ladies, am I a tramp for being Mrs.Clayton and drooling over Bono??

LOL this is a Great quote!

Mrs. Clayton you
eek.gif
me! but.....it's okay because I can't get enough of the man either!! Besides, when we visit Bono, we leave Adam in good hands
wink.gif
(right rsoc girls lol!)

At least now you don't have to keep your drooling a secret!
It's no secret at all
fly07.jpg

bonogeorgemag.jpg

ooooh

Hee hee hee. Welcome to the dark side, Mrs. Clayton.
biggrin.gif

Actually, I'm an Adam girl and a Bono girl. And of course Edgie is adorable, and Larry Bear and his man groove...

I'm a slut.

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

Originally posted by daisybean:
Don't worry Mrs. Clayton, everyone has been there.

Not everyone- I have never been there, but then I have been with Bono the whole time and I never felt the need to stray. When someone suddenly realizes how hot Bono is all I can think is what took you so long, and where have you been? He's hot!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

Welcome to Bonogirl world... you'll love it. Since I've layed eyes on him, I never ever could let him go. He's the greatest, sexiest, hottest man in tha world... plus he's even intelligent!

He's got it all...
smile.gif

oh yeah... and he smells great!
wink.gif

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"
- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

omd... Well I LOVE Bono, as I love ALL FOUR men in the four man band...
wink.gif
And I'm shocked and can't say anything else...
tongue.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Oh, Mrs. Clayton, I have been there! One day you're going about your life as normal, then the next day, it hits you. Bono sort of creeps into your mind and takes up permanent residence there! You try to think of other things...but he just keeps sneaking into your thoughts. Of course, the fact that he's been on the cover of TIME, on C-Span2, and other places you wouldn't expect him (front cover of the New York Post?! Amazing!) keeps him at the forefront of your mind too. And, of course, the glorious photos posted in PLEBA are enough to turn just about any girl into a Bono girl!
As a gift to all the Bono girls, here's a Celebrity Profile that appeared in today's newspaper horoscope column by Joyce Jillson:
"Paul Hewson, aka Bono of U2, is a Taurus who is back on top of the charts and the world. (Was he ever not?) His sun, Mercury and Venus are all in the sign of earthy sex appeal, rhythm and golden voice. Team that with a Scorpio moon, and forget about it. It's no mystery how he can keep his title as the reigning voice of rock music."
So, you see? You can't help sighing over the man...it's in the stars! Enjoy!
Diane

Back
Top Bottom