A picture for Miss Zooropa (hope you don't have it..)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melpop

Acrobat
I just read your retropective of 2001 and you mentionned you didn't have a picture of Bono with the little heart sticker you gave him on his forehead. Well... I do. Maybe you've already seen it, I don't know...

GM53951.jpg

I remember that moment well... I thought it was a very cute moment
smile.gif
. It was a hell of a show, wasn't it?
wink.gif

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Thank you so much!!!!
smile.gif

I haven't seen one single picture of him where you actually can see the heart. This is during the song after MW. I remember how he dried himself with a towel and the heart ended up on the side where he has it on the picture.

Do you think there is any chance for me to geta copy of that pic? I would really appreciate it!!

Thanks again!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Beautiful! You're so lucky Miss Zooropa!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Beautiful! You're so lucky Miss Zooropa!

Thank you! *blush*
smile.gif

I know I'm lucky, I've got more then I could ever ask for this year and I feel blessed about every single moment, look, word, sign, everything that I got and experienced.
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

Originally posted by Melpop:
I just read your retropective of 2001 and you mentionned you didn't have a picture of Bono with the little heart sticker you gave him on his forehead.

PLEBA Girls rush out, buy stickers and put them all over Bono!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

OMG that would be SO ADORABLE!
biggrin.gif
Eeee..
wink.gif

I take dibs on the nose.
biggrin.gif

Edit: I forgot to say what a cute picture that is! You ARE very lucky Miss Zooropa
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 01-03-2002).]

I'm really glad you didn't have that pic because I know how it feels to finally have pics like that... It's great!

I don't know if you have the video of the 28th, but if not... I will put up a little sequence of you giving the little sticker to Bono on the net. Just to relive one of your best moments of 2001.

About the picture, I found it on the internet, it's not one of my own. I don't remember where I found it though...
frown.gif
But I'll try to find out!

I looked through my pictures and didn't find any of Bono with the sticker... probably because I was at the tip of the heart.

I still remember this guy going around the heart giving little red sticker hearts to everyone in the heart...

On all the pictures of me with Bono you can see the heart on my cheek, it's funny. My friend Catherine ended up with 5 hearts on her at the end of the night... one in her t-shirt. We still don't understand how it got there. Even worse... one in her wallet on a penny... It is now now known as her "lucky penny"
wink.gif

I'm rambling here... sorry!

Just by the way... to anyone who knows this girl. On the 28th of May in Montreal, there was this girl who gave Larry a Harley Davidson t-shirt. I told her I'd make a video sequence of that from my video, because we see it well on the tape, but I lost contact with her... So if anyone knows who I'm talking about, I'd like to know!

Shutting up now...

------------------

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:

LOL It's quite funny because I bought some glittery heartstickers and put on my christmas cards this year (last year
smile.gif
) and I have a few of them left and every time I see them lying there I remember this show and I think how I will keep them and use at the concert this year.

What was also funny about all this sticker thing is that everyone laughed at me when I wanted to have it on my forehead and said I looked stupid. LOL @them!
biggrin.gif

------------------

I'm really glad you didn't have that pic because I know how it feels to finally have pics like that... It's great!

I don't know if you have the video of the 28th, but if not... I will put up a little sequence of you giving the little sticker to Bono on the net. Just to relive one of your best moments of 2001.

I still remember this guy going around the heart giving little red sticker hearts to everyone in the heart...

I'm rambling here... sorry!

Video???? Video!!!! OMG
eek.gif
eek.gif
Please, please, please!!!! *faints*

And please ramble all you want, that show was amazing and it was so funny with all the stickers. LOL Here is a pictures of us in the front row. I'm the one looking stupid... LOL
4254242-324f-02000180-.jpg

------------------

Getting my vcr now...

making that video for u!

During Mysterious Ways... right?

Yupp, right. It was MW. Don't remember exactly where, it was somewhere in the middle, before Edge major solo.
I can't wait!!! I got all excited about the photo and now a videoclip.... OMG
smile.gif

Thank you so much!!
smile.gif

------------------

The video will be ready to download in about 15 minutes...

It's not very very clear, but you see him ask you for the sticker then stick it on his forehead
smile.gif

------------------

The video will be ready to download in about 15 minutes...

It's not very very clear, but you see him ask you for the sticker then stick it on his forehead
smile.gif

OMG OMG
eek.gif
eek.gif

You should see me now!! The hugest grin on my face, jumping up and down. I can't wait... I'm like a child on christmas.... LOL
biggrin.gif
WOOaahhhhhh...... Ihhhhh.....aaaa...... counting down... it should about 12 min now....
*waits patiently*

I'm glad you're happy with it
smile.gif

I thought you had that video!

It was very cute. Glad I could help you relive that moment. When I watched the video sequence of Bono and I, I thought it would last longer too. It's like in a movie when everything is in slow motion... it actually does that in real life. When I was up there... I couldn't hear anything... I was probably close to blacking out
smile.gif

Now I just have to find the girl that gave Larry the Harley Davidson t-shirt... I made a sequence for her as well.
smile.gif

I also made a video sequence that is at the origin of my signature
smile.gif
. Still can't believe he said:"Forgive me Father",lol... oh well... one day my life will be normal again.

You should get the video of this special night... lots of PLEBA content!
smile.gif

------------------

I actually mailed a friend that got the video last week and she said she could make me a copy too. So I hope I will get it soon.
smile.gif

Slow motion, it sure goes in slow motion.
smile.gif
I remember when I sang in Stockholm and it felt like I sang half the song. LOL Then when I got the boot it was so short and out of tune. LMAO But Bono had all his attention on me for at least a minute even if I only sang for maybe 10 sec. THAT moment I want a video of, a close up one...
smile.gif

It's strange, even if I've met him twice, got some interaction during the concerts, I've never touched him. Not even when I handed over the sticker or held the microphone, I just couldn't make myself. I think I will fall flat down dead, if I do. So I am amazed that you still are alive. LOL It came to my mind yesterday and it felt strange....

It's ready!!!

I hope you enjoy it... tell me if it worked well!!!

0&<sum>uZ<caron>f??٪b?l?3&<sum>uZ<caron>f??٪b?l?4lSticker from Miss ZooropaMelpopMiss Zooropa giving a heart shaped sticker to Bono...?u?{?F???`?ɢ<sum>&????ܫ?G??Z<caron>?? Seh??d|e?<sum>??)?]#??`d4????@K??|==債?_.??Z<caron>?? Se.?ӫ???Z<caron>?? Se?ܷ???Z<caron>?? Ser@z<caron>i?M[Ϩ??_\D+P?ÿ?aϋ<sum>??? a}?
??ܷ???Z<caron>?? Se???M[Ϩ??_\D+W? U[Ϩ??_\D+3 @?((@?WMV1@????җ???^?P?WMFSDKVersion7.01.00.3055WMFSDKNeeded0.0.0.0000@Rц1?????H??ARц1?????H?Windows Media Audio V8 32 kbps, 32 kHz, stereoaWindows Media Video V7WMV16&<sum>uZ<caron>f??٪b?l???d|e?<sum>??)?]#??]e?<?`,???????????m???????y2"??'??"??
???:\?{zό?R?֫?I?8??2?9???Iq??}̀
)?[?ɷUF?t????s??D?-?[?B?HS????b7??~`?Ó?u??"?????νfI|`g=???YY!?W,toeS<caron>`?Q?^"6֔?P?!???0Aih;A???,KE?v$??Z????'?XQ?r+
j???_?*???;!?<?m*-??J???
?z????z<caron>?=?s<caron>??*⪪?\??U???IGQ??I
???+n??N?5???PS?[????"L??xx$k???D?@??K9???@)?}R"?X?V?S<caron>?A?'?U?a.?1?h??۰u?(t(??M??o?]??A?~??ܛ?4??o?w???F??C?-???Qs<caron>??F?D~@?S??-?"5u??6?-?CN(?F?X?c?. ????XS?{?? ???<҃8Xfi? ^?\}??B\?S?<????\??[6O??l???ѾgLgj~R???~^
?I?

... I guess this means I don't have Windows Media Player... *lol*... darn!

ZooGrl <-- wishes she could see video!!!

[This message has been edited by ZooGrl (edited 01-03-2002).]

OMG
I have nothing else to say!! Thank you so much!!!
Obviously it worked for me. LOL I can't remember it passing by that fast though. LOL It was great!!!! But what I do remember is that I didn't get what he meant and that it was me, so he had to point at me and back at him several times. You can really see it, he had to do it like three or four times before I got it. I am really stupid. LOL

This is the first real thing I get from one of my moments. Most are just in my memory.
Once again, thanks!!!!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by MissZooropa (edited 01-03-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom