A Photo Hosting Site that actually works!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nooooooooooooooooooo....

I'm getting the x's

*cries*

let's try this again

2104514lg.jpg

hehehe

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

http://communities.msn.com/Piccies

I KNEW IT-they're almost all red x's
mad.gif

All of these sites are that way-if you upload photos to web sites, it will automatically delete them-this Nikon one too, just like Webshots and Dot Photo, etc.

Maybe at least for the doctored ones we can upload them to Snapfish, which seems to be the only one working now.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Test...see if this one turns to a red x

3338%3B6%3A323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E77%3A%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323238%3A248%3C66nu0mrj

NOOOOOOO! You mean this Nikon one doesn't work after all? Crap, I was just going to try to make me one. Damn. Can'tSee how many of your 1700 are still there? I'm really sorry to hear this, it SUCKS!

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! This makes me want to cry!!!! I just checked and all my pics are still in my albums.... but not here! Damn them!!!!

I'm so sorry guys... for getting all your hopes up.... this sucks!

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

hhhmmmm, got a question ladies.... when you "cut" the properties to post, do you use say the page where you edited the photo, or do you click on photo to get it to pop up in it's own window then use those properties. I think that may be the problem. The page where you edited the photo obviously expired. However, the site where the photo is stored won't expire.

Does this make any sense to anyone?

That is my theory... my edge on the camel pic was taken from it's own window, let's wait and see if it disappears.

------------------
Daisy

Originally posted by daisybean:
hhhmmmm, got a question ladies.... when you "cut" the properties to post, do you use say the page where you edited the photo, or do you click on photo to get it to pop up in it's own window then use those properties. I think that may be the problem. The page where you edited the photo obviously expired.

That's what I had been thinking as well.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Blah this shit confuses me.

How do you get it to pop up in its own window.

Dammit, it's not letting me upload pictures.
mad.gif

------------------

When you are viewing the album, click on the selected picture and a new window pops up with the picture.

So youre saying, once you alter the pic, you have to save it to the album.. then click on it and get the link that way?

Also, when I click on a pic from my album, it opens up but all the photo editing tools come up to the left of it. Is that the window I want to be in?

Sicy, go to my portfolio, then view/edit pictures, then a page of thumbnails will come up, click on the picture itself and it will pop up in another window. And yes you can save an altered photo, just remember to change the name so you don't lose the original.

2105479lg.jpg

------------------
Daisy

You have to download their uploading software.. it only takes a minute and it converts any pics into a jpg so you can upload

I was uploadin' pics just fine. Now it won't let me, and they are all jpg.
mad.gif

------------------

Hmmmmmmmmm..

Ok thanks daisybean! Although the link looks the same as all the other but we'll see if this one stays!!

2105567lg.jpg

I'm trying snapfish now and just wanted to check if this works and just how small this pic comes out.
3338%3B%3C4323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A%3B%3E868%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A383729nu0mrj

BTW, it's ok Can't thanks for letting us know of another photohosting site.

------------------
~*~Keep your head up cause a new day's gonna come...Midnight--Oh...she can't sleep she's afraid to dream...My Spanish Rose~*~

[This message has been edited by Lise (edited 03-12-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Lise (edited 03-12-2002).]

It was worth a try but I guess but I will just stay with msn. I really liked this site too. Damn these sites all to hell
frown.gif

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! This makes me want to cry!!!! I just checked and all my pics are still in my albums.... but not here! Damn them!!!!

I'm so sorry guys... for getting all your hopes up.... this sucks!

It's not your fault! You were trying to do a good thing. We all like the site, we just can't post! We'll just keep looking
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom