A nice&clean question: Who of the boys has the prettiest smile IYO?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Even though this goes against what I wrote in my profie, I'd have to say Edge.

Bono & Adam have this tight grin, almost no teeth showing, Larry smiles are too rare to really make anything out of them LOL, while Edge has a nice, wide smile.

(Though there have been 1 or two occasions where Bono or Larry can come up with nice smiles too)

Geez Id have to say ALL OF THEM!!

Larry has a cute smirk whenever he smiles

Bono's eyes glow when he smiles

Edge turns red or looks shocked when he smiles

Adam just is adorable when he smiles

He does smile!

Even to our surprise, us Larry girls had a five page long thread devoted to pics of Larry smiling:

http://forum2.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65811&highlight=larry+smile

And his is the cutest smile in the world, in my humble opinion, followed closely by Edge's. :yes:

Here's another adorable example:

boomjtlarrynewpic2.jpg

Hey, why don't we turn this into a thread of lovely "smile" pics from all the guys! :cute:

Edited to add, I LOVE Larry's dimples! *THUD*

Last edited:
My Mother told me she watched Legends last night-she had never seen it before. She said "Larry has a very nice smile, he looks angelic" Aw...:wink: I said, yes he does-you just never see him smiling :D

I think they all have lovely smiles, but Edge's really gets to me. It's so darn :cute: and shy and sweet...

Bono has the cutest smile

Hey Guys
All the members have very nice smiles, But to me Bono wins it hands down:sexywink:

flaming june said:

:drool: That pic!!! It would have been perfect if they hadn't cut Edge and Larry out. :grumpy: Look at Larry, I could eat him, I swear! :love:

:yes: :lol: Totally!

Wait...where is this pic from...I've not seen it before!

wow, thats a great pic Kristie! Poor Larry's face is cut off though... :(

I can't pic a winner here.... they all have beautiful smiles so... its a fourway tie for me!

Well, Larry's is a beaut on those rare occasions when he decides to at least show some teeth, but I'm still a Bono girl through and through. :bono:

I especially like the one in the first pic with the little girl:

335%3A996%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323352%3C387%3B7ot1lsi

Last edited:
Kristie said:
ack
tough question

eleForbes.jpg

yeah Edge
but they all have beeeeeeaaaautiful smiles

Sorry just had the urge to post that one again...never saw it...its so great, all of them smiling! But the greatest smile's got to be Edges...i love that one with him in the nike hat from earlier this year! Thats a great one...i don't know where it is though...its just soo..soo :cute:!

rockonedge said:

Sorry just had the urge to post that one again...never saw it...its so great, all of them smiling! But the greatest smile's got to be Edges...i love that one with him in the nike hat from earlier this year! Thats a great one...i don't know where it is though...its just soo..soo :cute:!

You mean this one???

Attachments

• 3354%3a9%3a323232%7ffp65%3dot%3e2327%3d798%3d754%3dxroqdf%3e2323336%3a%3b66%3a8ot1lsi.jpg
    3354%3a9%3a323232%7ffp65%3dot%3e2327%3d798%3d754%3dxroqdf%3e2323336%3a%3b66%3a8ot1lsi.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 27
U2girl said:
Even though this goes against what I wrote in my profie, I'd have to say Edge.

Bono & Adam have this tight grin, almost no teeth showing, Larry smiles are too rare to really make anything out of them LOL, while Edge has a nice, wide smile.

(Though there have been 1 or two occasions where Bono or Larry can come up with nice smiles too)

Just look at my sig.

The dood on the left. He has the best smile.

Here... I'll post it bigger so you can see it and stuff. :D

335%3B3%3C5523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D676%3D%3B%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B8867%3B37ot1lsi

Even if Larry isn't one for smiling a lot, I still think he has the coolest smile. Perhaps it's that he reserves his smiles for something special and it's all the better when it's seen. If that makes any sense. :D

Moonie :D

They definitely all have nice smiles but I think Larry's is the best because his smiles are so infectious. It's like when he smiles he can hardly contain it, his smiles are so broad and he has these great teeth and glorious dimples, and you just know it's so sincere and heartfelt, his whole face lights up. And when a face that beautiful is that lit up, it's hard not to feel it, not to want to smile as well.

A_018.jpg

(And right now I have the biggest smile on my face look at all these cute smiling pics :D)

it's gotta be EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

not to knock the rest of the band though...they all have nice smiles, and i enjoy seeing a smiling larry mullen pic as much as the next u2 fan, but the drool emoticon has been used in replies to edge-smile pics (and i don't like using that emoticon)

Back
Top Bottom