A New Video About Bono And His Faith

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jeannieco said:
^^ Thanks Jamila I love that!
JCoster posted this a while ago in Goal is Soul forum.
It's wonderful and it's on Youtube also!
:) Thanks again

Thanks for that info, Jeannieco. :wink:

Unfortunately because I'm so busy nowadays the only forum that I normally visit at Interference is PLEBA (love those pictures and articles) so I never saw it in The Goal is Soul.

Since it was about Bono, I figured that there were some people in this forum who might never have seen it either.

But I always appreciate comments and discussion which is done in a friendly and positive manner. :sexywink:

Jamila said:

Thanks for that info, Jeannieco. :wink:

Unfortunately because I'm so busy nowadays the only forum that I normally visit at Interference is PLEBA (love those pictures and articles) so I never saw it in The Goal is Soul.

Since it was about Bono, I figured that there were some people in this forum who might never have seen it either.

But I always appreciate comments and discussion which is done in a friendly and positive manner. :sexywink:

Hey no problemo!
It's all good. I loved watching it again, I am sure others who had seen before would love to see it again too!
:)

Jamila said:

I try to get around to the other forums but I haven't seen this either. I'll watch it tomorrow (at work)since my other computer is having some work done..:huh:

Thanks Jamila :hug:

Just trying to be helpful and friendly, sue4u2.

I'm glad that you appreciated the link. :sexywink:

:lmao: That last comment - hats and hatwear are evil. Oh. My. Word. Classic. Truly classic.

The video was cool, however. I just wish I could focus long enough to see the entire thing.

Back
Top Bottom