A new Edge theory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Storm/Light

The Fly
I came up with this small theory today and thought I might contribute it to the many, many theories that already surround this particular enigma.

I noticed today that I was generating rather a lot of static after using my MP3 player, and that while it was attached to me, so were many items of clothing. In conclusion, I have discovered that Edge's head is in fact a cleverly disguised Van de Graaf generator. This explains why a beanie is permanently perched atop his head- it was the first item to be drawn in by his static, and it has never left him since.
The generator is powered by Edge's extensive guitar playing. This in turn powers Bono, who requires the energy to continue supplying enthusiastic concert performances and his variety of leaps and bounds across the stage. Without such power, he would remain entirely motionless. You will notice that throughout shows, he frequently returns to the Edge, his beloved source of power, for a close-contact power boost. However, there is some evidence to suggest that, like Plebans, Van de Graaf generators have a natural attraction to items of clothing such as leather and shades.

I was amongst the minority the put Pop. Bleurgh. Pop roolz and you all know it.

And how did Adam's afro get worst U2 fashion mistake? Did you not see Bono's mullet?

Explain to me this: Why did some people say that U2 'sold out' with the iPod advert? They didn't take the bleeding money! Selling out is about doing stuff for the money. :huh:

Anyway...

SimplyConfused said:
I was amongst the minority the put Pop. Bleurgh. Pop roolz and you all know it.

And how did Adam's afro get worst U2 fashion mistake? Did you not see Bono's mullet?

Explain to me this: Why did some people say that U2 'sold out' with the iPod advert? They didn't take the bleeding money! Selling out is about doing stuff for the money. :huh:

Anyway...
and what IS wrong with the mullet?????:eyebrow:
ever seen Adam's Fro??
I still don't see what's wrong with the mullet... I really don't see it! neither do I see what was so wrong about Bono's (tight) red pants in the "A celebration' vid..... and there's nothign wrong with the Fro either, it just was the worst thing on the list... :rolleyes:

Well, it was a cool looking mullet. TOok me a minute to realize that it was a mullet, but..well..
There's the image of sparrows nesting in his head.
As for Adam's 'fro. Good GAWD Awmighty, what the devil /was/ that thing on his head? Doooode. Thass just wrong, man. Wrong! :lmao:

Galeongirl said:

and what IS wrong with the mullet?????:eyebrow:
ever seen Adam's Fro??
I still don't see what's wrong with the mullet... I really don't see it! neither do I see what was so wrong about Bono's (tight) red pants in the "A celebration' vid..... and there's nothign wrong with the Fro either, it just was the worst thing on the list... :rolleyes:

Bono in tight anythings is great all around. :D

I think you idea is great....I mean why else would there always be a beanie fimly planted on his head? Even during his own wedding!?!?!?!

BTW...I was reading over all the questions on that survey and the one about 40 being the last song they played kinda made me sad, cause I just kind of pictured it in my head, I don't klike ever thinking about that :sad:

bono_212 said:
I think you idea is great....I mean why else would there always be a beanie fimly planted on his head? Even during his own wedding!?!?!?!

BTW...I was reading over all the questions on that survey and the one about 40 being the last song they played kinda made me sad, cause I just kind of pictured it in my head, I don't klike ever thinking about that :sad:
agreed... imagine, all the fans, forever singing 'How long, to sing this song'.. and never getting any response anymore... never having larry to start the drums again... that thought really makes me sad...:sad:
but it is the best song for the end I think... but I hope the end won't be there.. at least not soon...

and still I don't see what's wrong with the mullet.... but if you think Edge's hair in the early 80's was cool.... maybe you should get a mop and plant it on your head.. has kinda the same look :D
nah no offense... I just want mulletboy! (what is it with U2members and having their most extravagant look on their wedding,... Bono had the two-tone mullet, Edge the beanie... makes the thought of larry/adam marrying a bit more scary....:rolleyes: )

Galeongirl said:
(what is it with U2members and having their most extravagant look on their wedding,... Bono had the two-tone mullet, Edge the beanie... makes the thought of larry/adam marrying a bit more scary....:rolleyes: )
Maybe that's why Larry is attempting to grow his own grease-mullet! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom