A never before seen Bono pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lise

Acrobat
In the stillness of the evening, when the sun has
Here's a pic a friend sent me of Bono that she took in Atlanta
i2EF1962F-72C4-497C-99AC-CF5FF6E931C5.jpg

love the shirt!

------------------
~*~Keep your head up cause today's gonna come...Midnight...she can't sleep she's afraid to dream...my spanish rose~*~

[This message has been edited by Lise (edited 02-20-2002).]

is that a license plate i see? he's so pale looking!
biggrin.gif

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

It's an Atlanta license plate that says BU2FL DY

------------------
~*~Keep your head up cause today's gonna come...Midnight...she can't sleep she's afraid to dream...my spanish rose~*~

[This message has been edited by Lise (edited 02-20-2002).]

First of all...

I WANT THAT SHIRT

Second of all...

I WANT THAT PLATE!!!!

BU2FL DY whoever made that up is really high on my list of people I would like to meet
biggrin.gif

------------------
"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

You know I really do like that shirt. Since Elizabeth found her pants maybe someone knows where I can find that shirt?

------------------

Originally posted by Lise:
You know I really do like that shirt. Since Elizabeth found her pants maybe someone knows where I can find that shirt?

Hehe...the entire band will be able to tell when PLEBA girls are at their concerts cause we'll all show up looking just like them
smile.gif
And that's not a bad thing
wink.gif

------------------
"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Here's a pic a friend sent me of Bono that she took in Atlanta
i2EF1962F-72C4-497C-99AC-CF5FF6E931C5.jpg

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous right now...damn it! Is this from the Nov. show? My sister and I left work early and hung out in that area all afternoon in hopes to see anyone from U2. From what I have been told I missed him by just a few min...oh well. It is a great picture and that is awesome that your friend got it. thanks for posting it.
biggrin.gif

Hey, I have a license plate twin!!!! (almost). This is the rear of my cherished U2-mobile!!!

u2plate.JPG

Oh, and that shirt is HOT!!!

Did I just notice something....

What color are those glasses?
biggrin.gif

------------------

It was the Nov show. I think she was already in the arena. Someone told her Bono was going outside or arriving and he was going to meet up with the fans outside.

------------------

It was the Nov show. I think she was already in the arena. Someone told her Bono was going outside or arriving and he was going to meet up with the fans outside.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

*is currently cursing Atlanta traffic, annoying clients and brokers for F*#@king up my chances to meet Bono!!!*

Graourg!! I love those plates!

I'm still waiting patiently for mine! Hurry up jailbirds!

BEAUTIFUL BONO! He looks so pretty and I love his shirt! Now I'm twice as sick for missing out on sound check in Atlanta, but thanks for posting it.

Originally posted by elizabeth:
SEE!!!!!!!!!!
u2.jpg

bono copies adam
redface.gif
I bet that's where he got his swagger from.... Adam is also the FASHION conscious of the band, not just a musical one.
wink.gif

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I knew there was a reason I immediately had to have that shirt! It's really ADAM'S!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Happy THRUSTday
smile.gif

------------------

I was there when that pic was taken! There were only about 15-20 people there when Edge and Bono came out. I got a hug/kiss/auto from Bono and hug/auto from Edge....but I had no camera!! (really sucked) But oh well...I'm glad to have met them!
smile.gif

------------------
"Love is a verb..."
enterangell@cs.com

Sicy what does your plates say?

Well I've been waiting like 3 months.. I dunno if thats normal but anyway, something to make you think !!

U2LV8ME

biggrin.gif

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

Back
Top Bottom