A man fan confesses -- Captain Bono is hot!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:

Wow how did they manage to walk on the walls?? Were they playing THE FLY???...:lol:, Just kidding!!:D

Thank you for sharing your awesome pics LLABM:up:

Nah, she was lying down at the time! :lol:

LivLuvAndBootLegMusic: some people have all the luck! :drool:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

He reminds me of the chaffeur Simon LeBon :drool:

:drool:

:yes: :happy:

HotDamn.bmp

TheChauffeur3jtsl.jpg

bonocomet said:
BonoCapn.jpg

One of my favorites. I know it isn't exactly the Captain, but it's close. Well at least it's hot.

I think this should be called the Stripper Captain (i.e. the feather boa)

Lemon3 said:

I think this should be called the Stripper Captain (i.e. the feather boa)

oh sexy cop Bono :drool: (if edge's lil head wasn't there, this would make suuuuch a pretty poster!)
I voted for this one on the Atu2 picture contest... sadly it didnt won.. but the winner was a nice one too (the BW of Bono walking in the steam)
and yes, it's a rip off of the Sgt Pepper's thing... and I think Bono has it... I don't know... but he started wearing it after live8 right?(before it was a shirt) well, maybe he wanted to wear one on live8, and the rest of the band said NO to that.. and as a protest he now weared it each night :D

Galeongirl said:

oh sexy cop Bono :drool: (if edge's lil head wasn't there, this would make suuuuch a pretty poster!)
I voted for this one on the Atu2 picture contest... sadly it didnt won.. but the winner was a nice one too (the BW of Bono walking in the steam)
and yes, it's a rip off of the Sgt Pepper's thing... and I think Bono has it... I don't know... but he started wearing it after live8 right?(before it was a shirt) well, maybe he wanted to wear one on live8, and the rest of the band said NO to that.. and as a protest he now weared it each night :D

I Loooooove Edge's little head there, it makes me laugh every time!

And do you have a copy of that winning pic of Bono?

bonocomet said:

I Loooooove Edge's little head there, it makes me laugh every time!

And do you have a copy of that winning pic of Bono?

uhm yes, it's at my LJ entry... *gets link*(the link for the entry is posted a few pages back)

bonobw7om.jpg

err I thought this was the winner... but it *could've* been a different one...

Galeongirl said:

uhm yes, it's at my LJ entry... *gets link*(the link for the entry is posted a few pages back)

bonobw7om.jpg

err I thought this was the winner... but it *could've* been a different one...

Ah ok yes of course, that is an amazing pic! Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom