A little pic from Hot Press awards...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melpop

Acrobat
Never hurts to post a new Bono pic eventhough it's kinda small (I made it a little bigger)...

hotpress02bigger.jpg

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"
- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

OMD!! a red X!!! help, PULEEZ repost or send piccie to gimmemtdew@hotmail.com

------------------
"I retain the right to act like a hormonal teenager because i am one!!!" ~~~ Laura

AIM: Rattle n Hum 02

peace out \\//

hotpress02bigger.jpg

Can ya see that one Lies?

------------------
"Well, it could have been an artichoke, but we wanted a more practical fruit." -Larry

AIM: LightMyWay02

Originally posted by bono-vox:
I see a Big Red X too

Is that the pic you made bigger?

No...

this is the one I made bigger...

hotpress02bigger.jpg

It should work...

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"
- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Melpop (edited 05-19-2002).]

Thanks for the pic. It's very cute.

Sadly, Yahoo has stiffed us. I was so disappointed because their pics were so big and pretty and I thought I'd found a safe place to store them that wouldn't shrink them like Snapfish or MSN. They were letting us post pics from there, but about 2 weeks ago I noticed that they go red X after 24 hours. What they do is change the addy a little so it won't show up anymore. They don't delete it, so you can post it again and it will show up. But after 24 hours it will just disappear again.
frown.gif
mad.gif
That's what happened you your pic.

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 05-19-2002).]

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
Thanks for the pic. It's very cute.

Sadly, Yahoo has stiffed us. I was so disappointed because their pics were so big and pretty and I thought I'd found a safe place to store them that wouldn't shrink them like Snapfish or MSN. They were letting us post pics from there, but about 2 weeks ago I noticed that they go red X after 24 hours. What they do is change the addy a little so it won't show up anymore. They don't delete it, so you can post it again and it will show up. But after 24 hours it will just disappear again.
frown.gif
mad.gif
That's what happened you your pic.

Yeah I noticed the addy changed too
frown.gif
. It pissed me off! I mean, what crime do u commit when you post a pic any way? It's not like we're selling prints or anything!

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"

Wow.. he looks a bit......... tired or something.

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...
sicy@interference.com
My Lair

naw, he's jest gettin' on in years! He ain't no young whippersnapper no more but he's still lookin' good enough fer me!
biggrin.gif

------------------
I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll.

Originally posted by Melpop:

Yeah I noticed the addy changed too
frown.gif
. It pissed me off! I mean, what crime do u commit when you post a pic any way? It's not like we're selling prints or anything!

I know, really! We're just looking and drooling! We're not hurting anything. It happens with almost every pic hosting service. Why can't they just let us have fun, it's all we're doing
frown.gif

If you blew up a pic of anyone it would show more 'faults.' I'd hate to see one of me like that LOL! I still think he's an adorable cutie-pie! *squeezes cheeks, tugs little dark curls* SIGH!
smile.gif

------------------
~"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy,
I don't mind, think they're crazy
running everywhere at such a speed
'til they find, there's no need!
Please don't spoil my day,
I'm miles away,
and after all, I'm only sleeping!"~
John Lennon

Originally posted by mad1:
<will be buying one this week.

Lucky girl! If there's anything on the boys inside please scan and post! Thanks!

------------------
~"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy,
I don't mind, think they're crazy
running everywhere at such a speed
'til they find, there's no need!
Please don't spoil my day,
I'm miles away,
and after all, I'm only sleeping!"~
John Lennon

OK now I need to make a boy scout hat like that.

*Craft Time at Fishy's*

-----------------
~*Mona Vox of Easy Sreet*~

"Lookin' for a sound that's gonna drown out the world"

ok ok , who could I send one, one, ONE copy only out to who could scan here?

lets make this offical then.....if I check and there are other juicy pics, Im happy to do this, then everyone can see them yeah?

sicy? olive? anybody?

I would say Mr Lemon as hes closer but hell it took over 2 weeks for him to get his and he aint even over half-a-mile away like America who got theirs quicker!

Olive, how about u if u check in?

Originally posted by mad1:
ok ok , who could I send one, one, ONE copy only out to who could scan here?

lets make this offical then.....if I check and there are other juicy pics, Im happy to do this, then everyone can see them yeah?

sicy? olive? anybody?

I would say Mr Lemon as hes closer but hell it took over 2 weeks for him to get his and he aint even over half-a-mile away like America who got theirs quicker!

Olive, how about u if u check in?

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I can scan!!!!!! any size, any quality, any file type!!!!

------------------
"I retain the right to act like a hormonal teenager because i am one!!!" ~~~ Laura

AIM: Rattle n Hum 02

peace out \\//

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
If you blew up a pic of anyone it would show more 'faults.' I'd hate to see one of me like that LOL! I still think he's an adorable cutie-pie! *squeezes cheeks, tugs little dark curls* SIGH!
smile.gif

I don't think it's the fact that the pic has been blown up. I just think he had puffy eyes for whatever reasons. I don't think it's age either because remember this pic?

metafter-u201.jpg

It's only of a couple of months ago..

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"

Back
Top Bottom