A little fodder for the imagination...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

niku2

Babyface
Did anyone else catch Edge give Bono a wee spank on the bum when he made that Aerosmith quip at the Golden Globes preshow interview? And if you did, can we get something slashy out of it?

OOOPS- and I forgot the rest of my post- Edge's admiring whistle and adoring smile while B presented the 'Gang of New York' clip, his hand on B's back when they were going up to get their award, and when the "brilliant" remark came out- Yes fodder and again- stay tuned- just about ready to throw my hat in the ring with it!

you could post it here if you want, or go to loveisblindness.net and get a beta first to check it over for ya, and then post it here, or in the u2slash live journal :)

If anyone still has an interest in this, my fic is with betas right now and I am waiting for any corrections/improvement suggestions. So far the feedback is good so I will let folks know when it is posted someplace.

Stay tuned! :wink:

Just to let any fans of slash know, my take on the events at the Golden Globes is now being posted at u2slash live journal. I have the fic completely written and have decided to post it in chapter forms. Two chapters are currently up... I appreciate any and all comments if anyone cares to!

I just figured out who you were like two hours ago! DUH!!!

I LOVED chapter 1! I've been saving Chapter 2 to read after everyone else. :)

PS- Yay for not listening to leelah and posting the next chapter. I won't be going to bed early tonight!

"God, B, I watch you and sometimes I can't believe you actually walk the planet, one foot in front of the other just like the rest of us. You are a creature that defies any logical, categorical description. I can think of words but not one seems enough: ethereal, angelic, deviant, boy, intoxicating, irreverent, woman, articulate, beautiful, soul, heart, man?"

Argh!

Okay, how in the world is it that all these other fanfic writers can describe Bono (or any of the other guys in U2) a hell of a lot better than I ever could? ;).

I love that part.

Great story so far. :).

Angela

Back
Top Bottom