A hiking we will go...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which U2 guy would make the best hiking buddy?

• Adam

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Bono

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Edge

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Larry

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
Kristie said:

Edge, totally, he'd have all these fun facts and be like "LOOK it's the white pine, named so because blah blah blah OH that's the call of the spotted arsed owl blah blah"

:lol:
YEAH! i could share my geekiness, cos i always seem to hike with people who tell me to shut up...:mad:

i rememeber reading some quote once where edge was talking about camping in austrailia and nearly getting bitten by spiders and something about kangaroos...i didn't memorize the exact quote though.

Originally posted by IWasBored

:lol:
YEAH! i could share my geekiness, cos i always seem to hike with people who tell me to shut up...:mad:

i rememeber reading some quote once where edge was talking about camping in austrailia and nearly getting bitten by spiders and something about kangaroos...i didn't memorize the exact quote though.

I remembered that too! Someone on the Edge chat asked if he had ever been camping before and he said yes, in australia and that it was fun to wake up and eat breakfast with the kangaroos. At least that's what i think he said.
Heehee and i am such a geek like that too! I spout such random facts sometimes. My favorite to say is "Did you know that thirteen people are killed every year by vending machines falling on them?" I read it somewhere....

Last edited:
Gutter brain, ohh Gutter brain.....

Larry..definitely!

I mean, think about it..commuting with nature with Larry at your side....ohhh Mammmma..*gutter brain in gear* :censored:

rockonedge said:

I remembered that too! Someone on the Edge chat asked if he had ever been camping before and he said yes, in australia and that it was fun to wake up and eat breakfast with the kangaroos. At least that's what i think he said.
Heehee and i am such a geek like that too! I spout such random facts sometimes. My favorite to say is "Did you know that thirteen people are killed every year by vending machines falling on them?" I read it somewhere....

and you ingest, on average, 28 spiders per year while you're asleep. that always creeped me out.

anyway, here's the exact quote:
ElQueve: Edge do you ever go camping?

EDGE:I once went camping in Australia and nearly got bitten by a spider but it was fun having breakfast with the kangeroos

(from Edge Web-Chat--U2.com--10/10/01)

Back
Top Bottom