A Hard Personal Decision for Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:

You have a beautiful heart. Hang in there, and don't give up hope. I'm praying for peace and comfort for you, your mom, and your dad.

That's about the whole of it, in my view, too. It must be so incredibly difficult to cope with, yet so pleasing that she is making a slight improvement. Make sure you get some sleep, and your father, too. Go slow.

Take care, matie.
:hug:

Thanks again guys :hug:

My mom moved her arms up and down a bit today...so I thought it was a good sign. But we didn't spend long today cause she was pretty sleepy and my dad had to take the car to a shop for some more repairs (We took it to the same shop yesterday to fix I think the Engine and when we went home after we saw my mom...it was acting worse than it was on Sunday. So that's why we went to the shop again today).

But other than that...she's still pretty much the same. :D

Great news that your mum is doing better! I'm sending good vibes your way. :hug:

redhotswami said:
Oh Weldy, I'm so sorry. :hug: I've been quite absent from PLEBAn, so I just now found this thread. What a difficult thing you are going through.

I have to say though, for you to be so candid, and so knowledgeable in your post, you are a remarkable woman. I wouldn't be able to type like that at all if I were going through the same thing. You seem to be very strong, and I'm sure your dad is grateful to have such a wonderful woman as his daughter.

I couldn't even imagine the pain you are going through, but I'm very happy you and your dad have each other. I'm glad you two are talking things through. Only your family knows what is best for your family. I'm also very happy to hear your mother is more responsive now. That is a beautiful thing. You've already told your mom your regrets and told her you love her, which is also wonderful.

You have a beautiful heart. Hang in there, and don't give up hope. I'm praying for peace and comfort for you, your mom, and your dad.

Sorry to reply to this so late...but it helps having a mother who knows a lot about medicine...and she started all this with a kidney transplant! So our dinner conversations are a bit on the :coocoo: side most of the time :giggle:

And I'm comfortable talking about and watching gross/TMI things like I'm comfortable about my fat (Although people need to lighten up about it...it's my choice to be fat! It will be my (and maybe a doctor's choice if worse comes to worse. I have that much faith in doctors) choice to become skinny :angry: )

Thanks for the kind words otherwise :hug:

Well....my mom was moving her head alot when we got there....but after a while...she fell asleep and she stayed asleep for the rest of the time we were there today.

She had some tests done and that's why she was moving her head alot. We only further her dertimation to stay awake....at least for a half-hour to an hour.

BonosBaby12 said:

She sounds like a pretty strong willed person which is great! Not to mention Im sure it has to cheer her up quite a bit to see you and your dad there :)

:yes: She is.

She was more responsive today while we visited her...so much so that she was moving her arms up and down. She was a bit more awake than she has been for the past two-three days. But she is getting better.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:yes: She is.

She was more responsive today while we visited her...so much so that she was moving her arms up and down. She was a bit more awake than she has been for the past two-three days. But she is getting better.

I am sincerely happy for you that things are really turning so positive :hug:

Thanks again you guys for all the support :hug:

Over the past weekend....she started to have slight hallucations and emotionally trying way too much (Harder than she normally act)....and it's starting to worry my father and I. Now we both think it's because we spend too long with her (We spend at least 4 hours with her...and towards the 3rd and 4th hour is when she start to get disoriented and stuff) that she's is acting like this.

Now I'm not sure how she is right now...but I hope she's ok at the moment :sigh:

Hi Weldy, sorry, I'm only just catching up on things around here now. Sending big hugs your way, keep strong and I'll keep my fingers crossed for your mums recovery. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom