A few pretty avatars for my PLEBA friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...and one more.

Enjoy enjoy enjoy.

(Hint: you can make your own even if you have crappy Microsoft Photo Editor. Use the select tool to cut out a part of a picture--e.g. Bono's head--and choose "cut." Go to File, pick New, and set the dimensions for 72 by 72 pixels. Then paste the cut image into the new screen. Voila--avatar!)

Attachments

1.5 KB · Views: 16
Paxy those are pretty! They're all beautiful! :love: As you can see I snagged one;) Thank you for making them. I LOVE 80's Bono, he's the prettiest!:D Unfortunately there aren't many girls around here now who like him, but I do! :) I'm with you!

As for why they aren't showing up, Elvis changed the attachment policy to be less than 50KB and now no pics will show up until you click on them. This is supposed to help those with slow computers, but it HURTS me because mine is so slow having to click on the attachment, then wait for it to show up, then click back, takes much longer than just opening the pic would have!:huh: :grumpy: Besides it spoils all the fun of scrolling through the pics. Might as well just not have attachments if that's the way it's going to have to be:(

Back
Top Bottom