A few more stills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eefd60b2.jpg

207d8e03.jpg

u2granny said:

That Pink Pop footage is hysterical. More spaz dancing. :lol:
:hmm: granny, you don't happen to have a video of that or do you? I'm tryin got collect things of U2 in holland and I've never seen the pinkpop stuff before, don't know if it's even filmed... but I've seen the first ever performance of I will Follow in holland, thanks to miro!

*snicker* Bono looked so posh with that hat and suit combo :giggle:

I don't think the English language has enough words to thank u2granny for all the wonderful pics that she has posted in this thread.

Maybe a smiley or two will suffice - :hyper: :dancing: :combust:

(you get the idea)

Galeongirl said:

:hmm: granny, you don't happen to have a video of that or do you? I'm tryin got collect things of U2 in holland and I've never seen the pinkpop stuff before, don't know if it's even filmed... but I've seen the first ever performance of I will Follow in holland, thanks to miro!

*snicker* Bono looked so posh with that hat and suit combo :giggle:

You can get it on u2torrents, I just got it this weekend and watched it today. Very much enjoyed the spaz dancing, :dance: and the crowd shots are hysterical, too!:yes:

love2bmama said:

You can get it on u2torrents, I just got it this weekend and watched it today. Very much enjoyed the spaz dancing, :dance: and the crowd shots are hysterical, too!:yes:

Im not allowed to have p2p programs... is there a possibility that you could YSI it for me??

and I don't think it's Michka, since he interviewed them at their hotel room...

Back
Top Bottom