A favor for an old friend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Echo

War Child
Hey all. It's been quite a while since I posted on PLEBA, but I need a big favor, if anyone here remembers me. :)

Some of you know that I used to run a sizeable U2 soundclip archive. Most of the 90 or so files I had on the site were clips I put together myself, from bootlegs I'd downloaded. A year ago, I had the files uploaded to my host's server, AND saved on my hard drive, AND uploaded to Geocities, AND backed up on disk.

Well, since then my Geocities accounts got deactivated, my hard drive crashed, my host went-belly up, and my backup disk got fried. So now I am missing 90% of the files I made. I know there are some PLEBAns out there who saved at least some of those clips. If you do, can you please contact me (bobtherobot@hotmail.com), so I can get them back?

-And the Lord said, "Humble thyself, Echo!"

Is that an echo, I mean a blast from the past? :shocked: Long time no see!

I also recently lost a bunch of good stuff on my old computer too so I feel your pain:|

I think I might have the most important as well, but I'm glad everyboyd already said that. :D

:hug:echo:hug:

I would like to thank Kristie and hippy for helping me recover some of my soundclips. I am so grateful that they put forth the time and effort for an old ex-PLEBAn. :)

If any of you would like to know what I'm up to, visit echosphere.net, where I will soon be featuring (once again) my U2 soundclips archive, plus much more pop culture goodness.

Back
Top Bottom