A Day In The Life Of The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Teta040

Refugee
Apologies if there is a thread on this already, but I have not visited PLEBA in a long while.

If you have not seen them yet, go to U2.com and watch the three "A Day In The Life..." featurettes. I laughed so hard I almost lost my dinner. It was hilarious. I am an Edge gal, but anyone can love this! The whole "Irish yoga" sequence is one for the AGES. "Why do you have the BlackBerry, Edge?" "Oh, this is MY yoga adaptation..." "The Irish invented yoga, you know. They called it 'pub yoga.' Delighful stuff...you forget these are middle-aged guys. And sweetness too: Edge showing us pics of Morleigh, Sian and Levi, and showing us their drawings taped to his wardrobe backstage....

Is there any way this can be transferred to a DVD? I'd love to have one....Because this footage of our favorite Welshman is one for the AGES. It will be gone from the Net someday (hopefully not soon), but on a disc, it will live forever. Bono following Edge around with a handheld camera....you know what that means! "Follow the yellow tape road," indeed.....

There are a number of mentions and threads. I like the idea you mention of a dvd tho. That would be so cool! I have watched these vids over and over, they are indeed precious. I love the references to the "pavarotti". Classic Edge/Bono humor!

I have been trying to figure out if there is a way to make a dvd of all the u2 clips I have been saving , I don't know ! :scratch:
But you can save them on a data cd , it won't play on your dvd
player but it will play on your computer .

Back
Top Bottom