A couple of (small) new Bono pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
More from NYC last night..

bono01_g.jpg

OMG!! This pic is killing me...he looks so sexy!! :drool: :drool:

Hey guuyys,Just saw a report of the event at the "Rode Loper" (a belgian programm about celeberities)It is soooo funny
Gavin introduced Bono as God!!!
and Bono was like he was really imprested by the paintings he made when he came and he tought something like "are those mine?"
and then said:"Here is Bono ,the artist" :wink:

U2Kitten said:
Thanks Scarletwine and Kelly! :love: :combust: Those are gorgeous! So Miss U2 met Bono? How did I miss that? :confused: Congrats! I hope Niamh was with you!
Kelly, thanks again for being our wireimages connection! :yes: :up: :bow:

No, I wasn't! Can you believe that? I'm soooooooooooo cursed! :sad:

But no! I'm not giving up! Now that I have quit my job I'll have more time to go to the studio and see if i can finally meet that man! :D

Niamh_Saoirse said:

No, I wasn't! Can you believe that? I'm soooooooooooo cursed! :sad:

But no! I'm not giving up! Now that I have quit my job I'll have more time to go to the studio and see if i can finally meet that man! :D

NOBODY is more cursed than me! :banghead: I've been a fan since '83 and have had some heartbreaking near misses. I know I'll never meet them! I can't go to Ireland but I will try again next tour! You're right there and I know you're gonna score, dont' give up! Good luck! :hug:

Seabird said:
That's not last night, that's the UN thing a couple months ago. Look at the sign in the background. Well all the pics are hot anyway! :)

That's probably bumped from waaay back on one of the early pages- this thread is so old and so long now!

Mmmmm thanks! :drool: :tongue: Little Bono, Ali, Gavin and Guggi are better than none at all! I do wish they were big though :grumpy:

Have you zootopians noticed yet how spoiled PLEBA girls are with pics? We're used to the best, and so many.

MrsSpringsteen said:
From last night at the premiere of In America

r3128913743.jpg

r642186044.jpg

Thanks for these pics-especially the second one. I love to see him without the glasses. He's gorgeous with them of course, but without:drool: :censored: :love: :D :heart: :combust:

No, the little pics cannot be made bigger, same 2 reasons:

1. Cannot be enlarged because of low resolution, they only stretch and blur when only twice their size, no way will they get bigger. It doesn't matter who tries it, it won't work:(

2. We can't get the big versions unless we join and pay :madspit: Until recently, they let you see the big previews on the rexfeatures new news page, but they have a notice up they are no longer available:( :down:

Last edited:
Thanks for the beautiful pics Mrs. Springsteen! :up: I'll do the rest of them!

group.jpg

glass1.jpg

aidenbono.jpg

bag.jpg

guggialibono.jpg

With ES mermaid Samantha Morton:
bonosam.jpg

With Ali and Guggi:
bag2.jpg

Lovely couple :love:
hewsons.jpg

bonoali.jpg

Oh, the blond guy in the last post is actor Aiden Quinn. The teenage girl is Emma Bolger (who is she?) and I guess the little girl is her little sister?

Now let's take our favorites over to the dewatermark thread!;) :yes:

Back
Top Bottom