A couple of (small) new Bono pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ee9ecf1c.jpg

9f9cce68.jpg

47e327bb.jpg

I know some people might not like this, but I think Bono should let some more gray show in his hair. When he dyes it black or any other color, it looks like he's trying too hard. That's just my opinion. But he still looks real good. :drool:

carey02 said:
I know some people might not like this, but I think Bono should let some more gray show in his hair. When he dyes it black or any other color, it looks like he's trying too hard. That's just my opinion. But he still looks real good. :drool:

Just wondering, how old are you? Since when is a bottle of hair dye on a 40 something 'trying too hard?' :eyebrow: It's not much effort at all, I do it myself, every couple months. I'm not going to look like an old fart before my time. I've been going grey since I was 36 and I'm 42 now. That is much too young to be old. Sorry but I am defensive over this and think when younger people who say things like this get here, they will understand, it's really no big thing at all;)

It's not like he's had major plastic surgery or anything, all he does is keep his hair from going grey and that is normal. Look at David Bowie, Mick Jagger, and movie stars in their 70's. Unfamous people do it too. I don't see what the problem is.:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom