A confession that would only belong in pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:reject: i have the dvd but i dopnt know where to find the directors commentary, i only saw the documentaries for sarajevo, one, and electrical storm. I dont think you guys are talking about those, where exactly are they???????
hopefully someone will help me, cause i wanna see them :)

thank u

You know the screen you get when you select the video that you want to see?

Use your DVD remote and go across to the little megaphone icon next to the video name. The video will play with commentary superimposed over the music.

BTW, if that IS Stephane, he 1) is mega-hot and 2) looks a lot like Bono. I suppose #1 follows from #2, actually.

And which vid is that Edge singing screen cap from? I didn't catch that one!

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I think this is him. I'm not sure tho. :huh:

Phil_Joanau_89_U2_188.jpg

No, that's Phil Joanau, the director of Rattle and Hum.

But hey, he's pretty cool, too! Remember -- "I knew this wasn't gonna work..."

Dot.

Yeah, he has a pretty strong French accent.

hippy said:
:heart: Stephane

I love how he can't figure out whether it's Edge or Larry under the go-go dancer...

I think it was The Edge at first and then Larry.

I finally got my DVD! :dance: :dance: :dance: I've been watching it all afternoon. It was the first time I'd seen a lot of those videos in their entiretly because for a huge portion of the past decade I've either had no access to either MTV or VH1 or simply didn't watch those channels much. So many fantastic images, so much wonderful insight in the commentaries and documentaries and so much sexiness! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks for posting the pic of Phil J. I had no idea he was such a hottie! Never seen a picture of that Stephane guy, but his French accent is very sexy... :drool:

me = confused

daisybean said:
After watching the directors commentaries, I have a crush on Stephane Sedonaoui.

I am superappy

ze go go danzer

A-damn as a navy

:love:

:eek: i've watched this dvd through at least 2 times completely...and i have no idea what part you guys are talking about...:eek:...who's this stephane person?? help me! i'm confused!!

Re: me = confused

Stories for Boys said:

:eek: i've watched this dvd through at least 2 times completely...and i have no idea what part you guys are talking about...:eek:...who's this stephane person?? help me! i'm confused!!

He's the director of the Discotheque and Mysterious Ways videos. If you activate the director commentaries on the DVD, you can hear him.

Back
Top Bottom