A Bono look-a-like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Call me crazy, but Daniel Radcliffe, the ultra-cute actor who plays Harry Potter, reminds me so much of young Bono... especially on this pic:

harry_magic_again_bonolookalike.jpg

He's also got this radiant, charismatic personality that is so young Bono-ish.

:cute:

flaming june said:
Call me crazy, but Daniel Radcliffe, the ultra-cute actor who plays Harry Potter, reminds me so much of young Bono... especially on this pic:

He definitely has the hair of young Bono...a lot of hair!!!

Jason Bateman always reminds me of a younger Bono for some reason...:wink:

Attachments

• jasonbatemannbcpic.jpg
    jasonbatemannbcpic.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 195
He does look a bit like him in that picture.

Maybe it's just because I've seen that movie too many times with my nephew... but you're crazy. :wink:

flaming june said:

I can see the similarity :yes:

Sorry, but Jason Bateman looks like Simon le Bon.

That angle of Daniel Radcliffe does have a bit of a resemblence to Bono.

I'm curious about the Elijah Wood resemblence. I've never compared the photos.

Boy-Bono maybe... if you look really hard!!

But my sister keep insisting Hyde from "That 70s Show" looks just like Bono.....I can see how they would compare Robbin Williams...but Hyde??:|

Queen Bee said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's so funny - great pic Queen Bee! :up:

...btw, talking about Bono-look-a-likes - is it just me, or does this guy (danish actor) look a tiny little bit like Bono too?! :hmm:

33%3A4%3A82723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B27%3D664%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C859%3C2%3B5ot1lsi

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:

*SPOOT*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*wipes coffee off monitor*
omg that's great....

There is a very, very early pic of Bono that looks frightfully like Elijah. I think it's the shared characteristics of enormous blue eyes, dark curly hair, pale skin and a look of innocence...
Give me a minute a little later and I'll post the pics I mean.... (kid care duties at the moment...)

Last edited:
wolfeden said:
I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the Elijah Wood/1981-era-Bono thing. Good God, have you SEEN the pics side by side? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Ooh, ooh, ooh!! - I wanna' seeee! Elijah's one of my favorite young hotties!! :tongue:

MrsSpringsteen said:
:lol:

Jason Bateman looks hot in that pic too...:wink:

I know! I think he is so hot.:drool: I watch his show,"Arrested Development" every week! He's so funny and cute!!:sexywink:
33%3A4%3A%3C5923232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C849%3C296ot1lsi

BTW: If you don't mind me saying so,Mrs Springsteen,your husband ain't too shabby either! :sexywink:

I took my daughter to see "Home on the Range" last week and they showed the trailer for "Harry Potter" and I thought the same freakin' thing... he looks like early 80's Bono. At least now I know I am not completely wacko!:coocoo:

Billie Midol said:
It's hard to see but he does look like he has some Bono like qualities. Who is he?

I've been trying to find a better pic of him, but haven't found any yet... :sigh:

He's a danish actor and he's running a theatre here in Copenhagen... :D

Back
Top Bottom