a Bono/Ali wallpaper for the anniversary! (in case you're interested)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I know I'm posting a day early, but I'm moving into my dorm tommorow so I won't be around Interference.

I made some wallpapers to commemorate Bono and Ali's anniversary. There are 7, but they are all essentially the same wallpaper, the only difference is lyrics and the color scheme.

I thought I'd give my PLEBA girls the links, in case you wanted to decorate the old desktop tommorow. If these links don't work, just click on the link in my sig.

Peace. :)

Mysterious Ways (red color scheme)

In a Little While (orange)

All I Want is You (yellow)

Love Comes Tumbling (green)

Sweetest Thing (blue)

Ultraviolet (purple)

Spanish Eyes (tan)

It says the page has gone over its allocated data transfer amount! :sad:

I'm sure the wallpapers are great, though- I'll be sure to check them out later!

PS. I love your avatar! :cute:

also getting: "This page is not available.
We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance. " :no:

and Emily, when I was at yer wallpaper site yesterday, when I got to like the 4th page of U2 wallpapers, i started getting red X everywhere an image was supposed to show, and it said the page has "gone over its allocated data transfer amount" :confused:

mebbe somebody would be so kind as to upload them somewhere else and let us have a look! *pouty face*

Last edited:
just click on 'quote' after madonna's child's post, copy and paste the addresses and it'll work. it did for me, and trust me, its worth it. :yes:

:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom