92nd RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
336576%3A723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C64%3D896%3Dxroqdf%3E232335385%3C795ot1lsi

Happy :adam:-day, girls.

I feel a bit like having a fro day today. What do you say? Long life the FRO!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn could he be any more sexier??????

Could he be any more sexier ??????:drool: :drool: :drool: If i only knew how to get pictures to show up here instead of red x's i would post a few.....i've been trying and no luck. But......:evil: :evil: trust me when i do........be prepared......:adam: :adam: :adam:

Re: Damn could he be any more sexier??????

EveClayton said:
Could he be any more sexier ??????:drool: :drool: :drool: If i only knew how to get pictures to show up here instead of red x's i would post a few.....i've been trying and no luck. But......:evil: :evil: trust me when i do........be prepared......:adam: :adam: :adam:

Eve, try IMG /IMG with the brackets around each one and put the link in between!

btw Geocities and some others dont post in here, but Snapfish and Boomspeed do!!

goodluck!!!:adam:

Last edited:
I know!!!!!!

Adamswildhoney i tried that with the
and it still doesnt work. I do exactly what i'm supposed to and i still get red x's. Dont know what else to do but i'll still work on it to see if i can get the pics on.......thanx alot thou!!!!!!!!!:wave: :wave: :wave: :adam: :adam: BTW......i'm not gonna give up so easily........it's Adam we're talkin about here!!!!!!!:wink: :wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom