90th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
336576%3A723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C64%3D896%3Dxroqdf%3E232335385%3C795ot1lsi

Happy 90th RSOC meeting, girls !!! Hm, I can?t believe it has been 90 meetings already.

Like last week, there is no special theme today. It seems like we have a lot of fun without a theme. :)

ac35.jpg

SpanishEyes21 said:

Awwwww :love: :cute: Look at him! All comfy in the big chair...awwww. *Adam fuzzies* I just want to hop on his lap and give him a biiiiiigggg hug! hehe

I'll try to post some pictures later! Happy Adam day!!

:wave:
~J

Here are some pictures!

ad-all12.jpg

ad-all37.jpg

u2xmas3.jpg

HA! He looks so funny in this picture! He's like "Hey baby! Wan't some?" Of course, I'm thinking "YES PLEASE!" Did I just say that out loud? (D*** it Shannon!)
ad-all7.jpg

Quiggs said:
Here are some pictures!
HA! He looks so funny in this picture! He's like "Hey baby! Wan't some?" Of course, I'm thinking "YES PLEASE!" Did I just say that out loud? (D*** it Shannon!)
ad-all7.jpg

OH MY GOSH...I can't believe how slow I am! I just noticed that he's exposing his chest....:ohmy: :tongue: :censored: :evil:

:slaps forehead:

I have that picture on my wall...twice! The cutout from Rolling Stone magazine and then the big poster version. How could I have missed that??

Better late than never right?

Anyway...some pictures...

new01.jpg

new03.jpg

mmm....Adam back :drool:
A_06.jpg

SpanishEyes21 said:
I love it when he holds his bass like that.
Eleadamsmiling1.jpg
Eleadamsmiling2.jpg
UfAdamtourbook4.jpg

UfAdamonsofa.jpg

:cute: I love it to when he holds his bass like that bc sometimes I imagine that its me he is holding instead of the the bass :shifty:

and I see more photos of Adam I have never seen!!! :drool:

A_020.jpg

"I was stealing a cab..."

A_023.jpg

I love how he just walks around the set with a cup of orange juice and says "Morning" even though the time at the bottom of the screen says like 2PM or whatever..

A_000.jpg

A_009.jpg

A_009.jpg

A_021.jpg

Arm...

A_016.jpg

A_012.jpg

Edgette said:

I love how he just walks around the set with a cup of orange juice and says "Morning" even though the time at the bottom of the screen says like 2PM or whatever..

2pm is morning

Back
Top Bottom