90th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgette said:
6.jpg

:shocked:

:shifty:

adamswildhoney said:
THIS THREAD ROCKS MY SOCKS!!! :hug:

psst Carrie thanks!! :sexywink:

you so welcome :flirt:

Edgette said:
This has got to be the hottest picture of them in photographic history!!! :drool: :yikes: :applaud:

rightclicksave *repeats*

Edgette, Thankyou for posting the complete Adam part of the BP Fallon interview, I have never seen the whole thing :reject: will have to wait for Larry and Edge and Bono's part in their threads :hyper:

adamswildhoney said:
rightclicksave *repeats*

Edgette, Thankyou for posting the complete Adam part of the BP Fallon interview, I have never seen the whole thing :reject: will have to wait for Larry and Edge and Bono's part in their threads :hyper:

You're very welcome adamswildhoney...love the name by the way. :)

No, I won't make you wait....here's the link for the whole interview.

U2 B.P. Fallon Interview

:wave:

Edgette said:

I saw this picture and it reminded me when I saw U2 at the last Chicago show during the Elevation Tour. My friends and I were inside the heart, near the rail and Bono and Edge were at the tip. I suddenly feel the need to peel my eyes from Edge's bum and look at Adam. I freaked out 'cause he was standing on Edge's ramp like that, just grinning. I was like "He doesn't move!! What is he doing??"

You were watchingEdge's bum?!
...and here I thought you only watched him play the guitar.
:wink:

Anyway, me, a Bono girl, being drug in here to take a peak reminded me of something I saw once.
At a show on the Elevation tour in Salt Lake City there was a moment (during Stuck I think) where Bono (as he does) leaned up agaist Adam's back.
I thought that was the cutest thing I've seen during one of their shows....ever!

:hmm:

Oh wait, there was a time when Adam cracked up laughing at my friend when she fell onto the barracade during the opening song. But I didn't witness his laughter, just the retelling of the event.

eep said:

You were watchingEdge's bum?!
...and here I thought you only watched him play the guitar.
:wink:

:lmao: Yes, I was watching Edge's bum...

hey...you just admitted he has one!! :tongue:

Anyway, me, a Bono girl, being drug in here to take a peak reminded me of something I saw once.

Yes, you were dragged in here kicking and screaming, BUT...there are quite a lot of pictures of Bono in here...

Last edited:
Edgette said:
6.jpg
][/QUOTE]

oh my gawd:ohmy: I love LoveTown Edge:drool: that is one beautiful picture. Edgette you MUST post that picture on this Fridays Edge thread:yes:

And also I cant believe there are 5 pages, great job Adam girls:applaud:

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:

oh my gawd:ohmy: I love LoveTown Edge:drool: that is one beautiful picture. Edgett you MUST post that picture on this Fridays Edge thread:yes:

And also I cant believe there are 5 pages, great job Adam girls:applaud:

Will do SpanishEyes.

I love that picture as well. They both look really happy....almost...too happy. :ohmy: :evil: :censored: :sexywink:

:wave:

~J

Aww...I tried to link a few pictures but the red x attacked them. Poo. I'll try to upload them to Spanfish and repost them later. WE need more Adam pictures. :yes:

Last edited:
What A Wonderful Adam Day!!!!!

It's soooo wonderful to see Adam getting sooooo much attention!!!!! I've been trying to think of what I can post, but haven't come up with anything profound yet. But it's so great to see so many pictures of our favorite Bass Man!
:heart: :adam: :hug:

Diane

:wave: I'll try to post some pics I scanned when I get home tonight, if my Internet is not down, as it was yesterday... :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom