8th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Check out these cutie priceless pics!!

adam76005.jpg

adam76001.jpg

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
adamtwenty.jpg

are those boots or did he wrap duck tape around his legs? it's a little to david bowie for me. lol, adam is such an individual.
biggrin.gif

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Originally posted by AM:
sigh

adam76012.jpg

LMAO!
biggrin.gif
He looks like that mad bassist from Guns n' Roses. Izzy, or what the heck his name is
biggrin.gif

Carrie! That first pic of yours is awesome. I guess it was taken right after he arrived from the hairdresser.
wink.gif

gawd adam looks so much better now... i really hate those boy/october pics..i find them really disturbing

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan

http://www.envy.nu/u2webring/u2.htm

http://pussygalore.blogspot.com

Originally posted by CatDubh:

Carrie! That first pic of yours is awesome. I guess it was taken right after he arrived from the hairdresser.
wink.gif

LOL! seriously!! But look how curly and soft his big blond curls look!! awww!!

this is a hot pic too!!
adam76011.jpg

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

*faints faints faints*

Mah very own SEXGOD!!!
ad-ppop3.jpg

Mr. Cool
ad-all6.jpg

Even cooler
ad-ab39.jpg

OMG so cool
Adam001.jpg

Coolest of all
ad-ab40.jpg

No words to describe this
ad-jt50.jpg

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Betty Dalton:

I317361.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! That's the funniest thing in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol I'm just here cause my friend wanted to see that Adam in a skirt pic

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Back
Top Bottom