8th IAAD Meeting--Vegas Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
Here I am filling in for April who is popwhoring her way around Vegas right now. Also joining in the fun are Jess (good luck with your sign for Edge!!), Sicy, Disco...I know I've left some of you out, I apologize for forgetting who else went. But you're all lucky dammit!!!
wink.gif
I demand lots of pictures and good stories...help me keep my sanity until I'm off for St. Louis.

OK girls, I've been inspired by the video stills, so I will post some of my favorite shots of Larry. What are your favorite "Larry" videos and why?

For me, Mysterious Ways for this part right here:

tt14716.jpg

Yep, instant need for cold shower.

Also, Staring at the Sun.

gS85174.jpg

Ohhhhhh...

gS41945.jpg

This just kills me...lol.

i217458.jpg

More in a bit!

------------------
And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what

i890825.jpg

Aww...

i668279.jpg

Baby you can drive my car!

Im75241.jpg

Another favorite for me is Discotheque...I'll have to do some searching later to find some Larry-Discotheque shots.

------------------
And I have no religion

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 11-18-2001).]

I can capture the Discoteque video for you, it will have to be tonight though, is anyone else working on it? If you are let me know!

Fishy <><

------------------

tonight the moon is a mirrorball
light flickers from across the hall
who'll catch the star when it falls...

That would be great...I was just going to try to find some pictures of the video. Being computer iliterate at times, I don't how else to go about getting them...

smile.gif

------------------
And I have no religion

king.gif

Did anyone get to see the Elvis Wedding Chapel...

OK, I need to study now!

------------------
And I have no religion

gS41945.jpg

He looks like he is in so much pain, but he is still so beautiful......

This pic makes me wanna cry......

------------------
~?~*~?~ Katie ~?~*~?~
a little girl with Irish eyes...

We'll shine like stars in the summer night
We'll shine like stars in the winter night
One heart
One hope
One love

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:

gS41945.jpg

I don't have any of my own to post, but I agree with you Lady Lemon, this one just leaves me breathless, speechless etc. *faint*

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"After all it is the Larry Mullen band."

"Larry has a heavy foot it is an extordiry thing, you know, to have to stand in front of that drum kit. It is like getting a good kicking on a nightly basis." ~Bono

gS41945.jpg

Ok girls I have to agree here, he looks so beautiful in this pic, I mean absolutely gorgeous

For all you girls who went To vegas...I hope ya'll had fun (you lucky lucky girlies) I envy you lol *hugs*
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

No pictures to contribute...

I just wanted to say that Larry is one sexy mofo!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Hey girlies an idea just popped into my head...would ya'll like me to make like an official IAAD page on my webpage? Tell me what ya'll think, I'll ask April whenever she gets back from Vegas too..but it's just an idea
smile.gif

------------------

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Being co-chair (hehe), I give that the Lemon
Seal of Approval. April will be back tonight, but I know she'll like that idea!

------------------
And I have no religion

Kewlies
biggrin.gif

I'll just get together with you and April and ya'll can give me your ideas as what ya'll want to do on the page and stuff
smile.gif

------------------

Sounds great Mullen-Girl! Here ya go...

as22099.jpg

------------------
And I have no religion

HEHEHEHE Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!
*drool* *drool*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hey is it me or does it look like they're doing a dance or something

Bono:now turn like this and shake your Bon bon!

Larry:*thinks* shake it shake it

------------------

okay, i am bored at work and have been browsing around PLEBA. I thankfully saw this thread and had to drop in my two cents. This man is just so damn HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love any video that he is. But I have to say my favorite is UF because of his smile and now Stuck because of his cheering and the lovely sneak peek at his Man Groove...
wink.gif

*bump*

OK April--get your ass in here and tell us about Larry in Vegas!!

------------------
And I have no religion

OK-I'm here, I'm here!!!
biggrin.gif

Larry in Vegas was....gorgeous guys!!! If any Vegas PLEBA girls got piccies, post them NOW! I am still so out of it from the trip, but just wanted to come in here and say thanks to my Lemon Sister for taking over the reins this week.
biggrin.gif
You rock, girl!

Also, Mullen Girl...drop me an email ok? That's a great idea!!!

smile.gif

larry.jpg

------------------
Angel in devil's shoes
Salvation in the blues

~*April*~

Look April is winning money so she and Sicy will have cash to stuff in Larry's G-string!

jL21528.jpg

------------------
And I have no religion

Back
Top Bottom