8 months feel just like yesterday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

my_kite

War Child
Ok...today...it's the 30th December!! We are almost at the end of the year...!! I look back.,..and what an amazing year it was!!!

God...today I can count 8 months since I met the boys...and it still seems so fresh on my memory...like if it just happened. Larry's eyes...two steps away from me...! The Edge...and his huge smile, that made me warm just to see it one step closer...and..oh yes...the B man!! Bono's hug...a really full hug...I bet he does understand when he meets the FANS!! The really wakos lunatis who love them like life itself!!! WHUHUHU....!!! It was more then I could ever ask for...and it's a priceless moment I'll keep on my heart for ever and ever!!!

A new year is about to come now....and I bet many U2 encounters too!! I am looking forward to see u2 live in a few places ...! It's gonna be my first live show...so I am as excited as you can only imagine!! I know I had my moment...but I am looking forward for any U2 moment to come...!!

For U2 (may they read this forum or not): GUYS...I love you from the bottom of my heart!! Thank you for making each single day simply worth living!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom