7th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by CatDubh:
I like my version better
biggrin.gif

ok
biggrin.gif

Cat = Adam?s sex slave!!!!

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

*pokes head up* did i hear someone talking about *MY* john?
oh, right, this is a U2 board. *turns off her jt cds*

spekaing of jt...sarah, where have you been lately? and thanks for the mail...i nearly passed out cuz of the background!

------------------
have a nice day! ;)
-------
"are you serious? do you really care what peanut butter i prefer? are you in peanut butter marketing or something?"
khanada

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
You know, I tried that already, it was not JT's forum but another Duran forum and I was not well recieved with my Sparky pics! I was run off!!!
frown.gif

[/B]
awww! btw, DON'T go to john's forum - avoid it at all costs! it's full of teenieboppers who act like it's still 1983. no no, if you want dd forums/lists, ask me! i only subscribe to like 20 of them, hehe.

and oh yeah! you can thank me for all this john infiltration (dunno if that's good or bad) cuz *i* converted sarah into a durannie. *evil laugh.*

------------------
have a nice day! ;)
"well my instincts is right, time to walk from the fire, leave the burning behind me, take a walk to the water..."
-------
"are you serious? do you really care what peanut butter i prefer? are you in peanut butter marketing or something?"
khanada

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes:
and oh yeah! you can thank me for all this john infiltration (dunno if that's good or bad) cuz *i* converted sarah into a durannie. *evil laugh.*

SECURITY!!!! Oh no, she?s infected. We need backup security
tongue.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

[This message has been edited by AM (edited 09-20-2001).]

Um... you mean this?
p9801.jpg

I mean, is it humanly possible to resist?!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Show me your secret and tell me your name
Catch me with your fizzy smile!

SlipStream Soul

spekaing of jt...sarah, where have you been lately? and thanks for the mail...i nearly passed out cuz of the background!

Where have I been? Flirting near the dangerline perhaps... but you never know Mary.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Adam? John? Adam? John? Adam?
confused.gif

John? Adam? John? Adam? John?
confused.gif

Adam? John? Adam? John? Adam?
confused.gif

*sighs* This would've been easier if one of them didn't play bass.. or look so hot.. or dressed so good.. or was in such a cool band.. or had such nice fans..

Oh wait... I'm supposed to be the hip Pontiff!
eek.gif
*runs to the Zoo Confessionals* I'm not supposed to doubt the diety!

------------------

SlipStream Soul

OMG...
redface.gif
AM, I apologise, J-Tree and I are Sparky fans, we just realised we have "other" interests in common.
Sparky's girl loves her Sparky!!!!
adam5.jpg

adam17.jpg

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by J-Tree:
*JT breaks out Adam's water bottle, henceforth refered to as Holy Water*

In the name of the father, the fifth member, and the holy spoon, I baptise you.

*sprinkles water upon the heads of all RSOC members*

Go forth and spread the ways of Adam which is good and right.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

NB: I was gonna post a pic of Sparky with his sarong on... but I couldn't find it!
frown.gif

LMAO
biggrin.gif

cF46827.jpg

There ye go!

Originally posted by AM:
J-tree = religious leader (the Pope)

*JT breaks out Adam's water bottle, henceforth refered to as Holy Water*

In the name of the father, the fifth member, and the holy spoon, I baptise you.

*sprinkles water upon the heads of all RSOC members*

Go forth and spread the ways of Adam which is good and right.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

NB: I was gonna post a pic of Sparky with his sarong on... but I couldn't find it!
frown.gif

------------------

SlipStream Soul

Um... you mean this?
p9801.jpg

I mean, is it humanly possible to resist?!
biggrin.gif

actually yes! He?s sooo boy-bandish!!!

Cat, are we the only there-is-no-other-man-than-Sparky-in-my-life remaining???(apart from hubby
biggrin.gif
) Where?s OliveU2CM???

------------------

Flirting near the dangerline perhaps...

hehe...makes me think of that line..."gonna move up to the borderline..." wonder who did a song like that?!

Oh wait... I'm supposed to be the hip Pontiff!
eek.gif
*runs to the Zoo Confessionals* I'm not supposed to doubt the diety!

hey, i have a GREAT idea! you have adam, and i'll take john! it's a sacrifice i'm willing to make, esp. since we're such good friends and all.

------------------
have a nice day! ;)
"well my instincts is right, time to walk from the fire, leave the burning behind me, take a walk to the water..."
-------
khanada

Originally posted by AM:
actually yes! He?s sooo boy-bandish!!!

Cat, are we the only there-is-no-other-man-than-Sparky-in-my-life remaining???(apart from hubby
biggrin.gif
) Where?s OliveU2CM???

*sighs* I'll admit, he is. Sparky has all the poshness and debonair that I'll ever need. John needs some lessons in suave. LOL

------------------
Hip Pontiff of Sparky-ism

"Show me your secret and tell me your name,
Catch me with your fizzy smile!"

SlipStream Soul

*sighs* I'll admit, he is. Sparky has all the poshness and debonair that I'll ever need. John needs some lessons in suave. LOL

invite him over to RSOC
biggrin.gif
he might pick up a thing or two from Sparky
biggrin.gif

------------------

AM don't get me wrong, you and Cat are not the only "true" Adam luvers....besides my sweetie, Adam is the only guy for me!
JT is a handsome guy, but my feelings for him have changed over time, it was just nice to look back at my teen years. Both guys played a big role in my teen years, because I noticed both of them about the same time, but Sparky still has a hold on me, to this day.
smile.gif

I mean who can resist this handsome face and charming personality.....among other his many other assets. *ooh la la*
XF33484.jpg

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Gals! This is not right! The L.E.A.T.H.E.R. club is way ahead of us, even tho it was their first meeting only. We have to get ourselves together, collect hundreds of photos in our threads (SPARKY PICS, INSTEAD OF JOHN TAYLOR). We rule and we have to keep it this way. Keep them piccies coming. girlies!

LET'S MAKE ADAM PROUD! COME ON!!

0J70015.jpg

H354016.jpg

Originally posted by AM:
biggrin.gif
) Where?s OliveU2CM???

Hopefully not!
biggrin.gif
We have to get our girlies back AM!! LMAO

Back
Top Bottom