7th IAAD Meeting! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Good afternoon all, and welcome to yet another IAAD club meeting! Come on in, have some leftover birthday cake and champagne, and enjoy the view.
smile.gif

This week's angenda-

*1. Larry in leather pictures-let's search em out, ladies!!
*2. Larry's "mid life crisis"-is there more to man cleavage that meets the eyes?
*3. Let's name Larry's 3rd child! I think it's still Hey You Mullen, but it could also be Harley Davidson Mullen as well...c'mon, this is a guy who named his firstborn Elvis. (Which reminds me, I'm going to Memphis, TN this Thursday and I'M GONNA SEE GRACELAND!!!!!!!! Yes, I am searching the bike that Larry sat his fine ass down on in R&H. hehe)
*4. Honorary member time!!! Honorary memberships go to Cat Dubh (for being such an awesome chick as well as a very sweet one too!) and Mullen-Girl (if we end up in NY outside of Larry's apartment it's not our fault, right? lol).

Here's my contribution for the Larry in Leather Fund:
wink.gif

4624211.jpg

wH21363.jpg

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Ok, here we go:

Leather boy!!!!

larry_017.jpg

RSLarry.jpg

Larry doesn't have a mid life crisis! You silly :p As for his kid? Is it a boy or girl? Boy: Harley! Girl: Harla? lol I DONT KNOW!!

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"After all it is the Larry Mullen band."

"Larry has a heavy foot it is an extordiry thing, you know, to have to stand in front of that drum kit. It is like getting a good kicking on a nightly basis." ~Bono

It's a boy, I remember hearing that much. lol

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Ah yes... I was transfixed by Mr. Mullen in Providence - I'm so damn fickle I cant stay loyal to just one...
Here's a few from my Providence pics,MANY more to come soon....lol

3R55469.jpg

4655552.jpg

3X24281.jpg

BTW - does anyone else find that webshots makes your pictures look crappy? They dont come out very clear....

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words...

Extreme Paddleball

Hmm.... Harlon? (short for Harley and the last two letters of Elvis's middle name?) Hmmm.... that's all I can think of... too much grading papers and stuff....

OK, so, here's Larry *before* he discovered Leather....
QJ74041.jpg

And, lemme see.... more Larry Leather pictures.....
Qv71990.jpg

I don't think he's wearing leather in this picture, but the wide expanse of chest available is enough to more than compensate, right?
icon6.gif

Wd64245.jpg

And, one last Larry Leather picture... complete with Edge.
Qp99177.jpg

Moonie
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Dammit Kathleen! That's it, you're done. I've decided to go to Boston to kidnap you, then you can stay with me and be my personal photographer. We will travel the world after the guys, and April can come with us to be our breadwinner, through her magnificent whoring abilities.
wink.gif

*drool*

OK, yes, please pass the bottle! Will certainly help make work a little more bearable. As for the son, maybe he's another Larry, like the third or something. Why not?

smile.gif

------------------
And if you dance then dance with me...

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Dammit Kathleen! That's it, you're done. I've decided to go to Boston to kidnap you, then you can stay with me and be my personal photographer. We will travel the world after the guys, and April can come with us to be our breadwinner, through her magnificent whoring abilities.
wink.gif

*drool*

LMAO - I'm dying here!!!
rofl.gif
That actually sounds WAY too tempting right now...
biggrin.gif

I'd much rather spend the rest of my life following these guys around with you guys and my camera...lol Magnificent whoring abilities!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Extreme Paddleball

Yes, my whoring abilites will bring home the bacon (or lemons?) for all of us while we stalk the band all over the world.
biggrin.gif

I'll give my two weeks notice tomorrow. hehe

------------------

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Sounds like a plan!!! To hell with school!

biggrin.gif

------------------

Two weeks notice? I was just going to call in dead.

------------------

Extreme Paddleball

Sicy-

NICE pool picture.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
To be behind that man in the pool hall at that moment!

*fans self* We get to see them soon, girl! Larry won't know what hit his fine Irish ass!
wink.gif

------------------

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Hell ya girl !!!

It's less than 2 weeks away!
eek.gif

And guess what else. Its mid 70s in Vegas right now.

------------------
Zooming In
Zooming Out
Nothing I Can't Do Without

Damn, love that pool picture. I've never seen that one before!

------------------

I just had to add something for yall....

I was listening to ZooTV Tokyo (thanks to Kathleen!) today and got a great quote:

at the end Macphisto says "Behind me is Boy George's wet dream Larry Mullen Junior!"

heeheee

------------------
She's gonna make you cry
She's gonna make you whisper and moan

* U2TakeMeHigher *

LOL, Carrie! That's a great quote-I die laughing everytime I listen to that boot!
biggrin.gif

Ah, what the hell-let's post more pretty Larry pictures...

ua66129.jpg

(I hate webshots...it's being a bitch today)

smile.gif

------------------

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Awwwww...wookit Warry!!! Poor widdle baby is wearing carpal tunnel bands on his arm!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif

3R55469.jpg

Ohhhhh BABY. LOVE Larry wit a little fur on his face...it add that little "sinister" touch!
003.jpg

Oops! *is discovered...flees back to EBOC*

------------------
Disco
------
M.O.M.M. of E.B.O.C.

http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl

http://community.webshots.com/user/discoteque
--------------------
*Everybody talkabout...POP muzik!*

Yeah, can I join this place too? I'm not in any of the other member's groups, but I am devoted to Larry... and you can never have too many Larry lovers? Please?!

Let me know, k? *hug*

Oh, yeah, here's my contribution:

Cq99678.jpg

rE26471.jpg

------------------
~?~*~?~ Katie ~?~*~?~
...a little girl with Irish eyes...

~?~*~?~ Life, Love & Larry ~?~*~?~
What more could you ask for?

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yummy pictures of Larry...I'll have to post my pics of Larry here when I get them developed I took like 10 or 12 of him about 1 foot away from me lmao...poor Larry he had a flash in front of his face the whole 5 mins he was in front of me
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

The more members the merrier!

(We'll steal attention from that Bono-guy, don't worry Larry Lovers!)

*hugs Cristy*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Cannot WAIT to see those pics of Larry!!!

------------------

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Back
Top Bottom