666 = MacPhisto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
I have reached my 666th post and in honour of this fact I was wondering could I see some MacPhisto pics?
biggrin.gif

devil in a gold suit...

3335382%3B23232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232698257%3B%3Bot1lsi

3335382%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323238368258%3Anu0mrj

3335382%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D3232383682589nu0mrj

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Originally posted by Jody:
Bono-Pope-macphisto.jpg

Gotta love Maccie
smile.gif

Hehe...that reminds me of The Exorcist for some reason
smile.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Ditto

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Bono-Pope-macphisto.jpg

Gotta love Maccie
smile.gif

icon38.gif

icon30.gif

------------------
' I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name. . .'
.:. U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

<----------Well, I'm ALWAYS at 666 posts and in MacPhisto's dungeon. Thanks for stopping by.

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

Bono-Pope-macphisto.jpg

I LOVE this pic! Seeing McPhisto has infiltrated (word??) the vatican now makes me very happy... I'm more comfortable with McPhistos values and way of living than the Popes.

Originally posted by U2FReAk:
I LOVE this pic! Seeing McPhisto has infiltrated (word??) the vatican now makes me very happy... I'm more comfortable with McPhistos values and way of living than the Popes.

LMFAO!!
Is that pic real??

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

Lemonboy the pic was doctored, it used to be a cardinal standing where MacPhisto is. I sure am sad to see anyone knock the Pope, he's a good guy. As Bono says, 'he's not just a great Holy man, he's a great showman!'

Here is a pic of MacPhisto and the other band members, wondering what to think of him!

c390029.jpg

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

Here is the original Pope pic Lemonboy
smile.gif

mdf81467.jpg

On the subject of MacPhisto, when I first started posting I was one, it was my status! I didn't know what it meant so I asked, and I got it taken away
smile.gif
Apparently it was a mistake but I say it was my destiny!! That's why I am 'from' MacPhisto and say "I was born a MacPhisto."

bono122.jpg

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

OH darlings!!!

bono246.jpg

I DO like it in this thread.
*Makes hunkey men move her gold sofa in for her and then sits on it while more random hunky men make her martinis*

Yes, yes, I think I shall have to move in here. The scenery is just... breathtaking. *Deep sigh* Yes. I have been in deep smit with this handsome devil for quite some time now.

But he never calls, *sniff* he never writes...

I am almost ready to give up.
-Heartbroken Bluey

Those photos make me horny. Sigh.
eek.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

ok here are my pics for ya:

mcphisto.JPG

"Hello bono-vox, MacPhisto here.. congrats on your 666th post.."

mcphisto2.JPG

Evil grin

mcphisto4.JPG

Giving his soul away

That's it, hope you like them
smile.gif

Mara
~riverdraic?n~

------------------