5th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
Hey girls, another meeting. Hope you are all well
smile.gif

agenda:

1) drool over Adam pics
2) drool over Adam pics
3) drool over Adam pics
4) drool over Adam pics
5) JT era
smile.gif

point.jpg

sun.jpg

adam_005.jpg

adam_006.jpg

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

sigh... never can get any work done around here.... ;-)

adamJT.JPG

adamJTdesert.jpg

"It was a bit of a shock, because we'd psyched ourselves up into finally doing something where'd there be sunshine and there
was lots of buying of different lotions before we left, to make sure our noses
didn't go red, and in fact our noses did go red- but from the cold!"
-Adam, on the shoots for The Joshua Tree
1blushudder.gif

------------------
Looking for a sound that's gonna drown out the world

My fanatical U2 webpage: Take Me Higher

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 09-04-2001).]

Wonderful Antje, you!! HUBBA HUBBA!! My favourite day of the week
biggrin.gif

adam28.jpg

adam8.jpg

adam1.jpg

FAVOURITE I love his smile!!! *melts*

adam18.jpg

adam28.jpg

adam34.jpg

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 09-04-2001).]

from hotpress mag:

Interviewer: Should we sue tobacco companies for the damage they're doing to us?

Adam: I find that a hard argument to endorse. But, I do hate the fact that I still smoke. But that's my next thing: it's how I intend to spend my time unwinding, to stop smoking.

Interviewer: That sounds like a contradiction in terms, there.

Adam: Well it is a contradiction in terms, but I'll be away from all the environments in which I would smoke quite naturally, like on the road or in a studio; there's a lot of hanging about, killing time. But if we do stop after the American leg, I'm just going to take two or three weeks, and that's what I'll be concentrating on.

smile.gif
yayyyyy sparky!!!
olive sparky!

oh yeah if you wanna read the whole interview w/ him go to http://atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=1407

smile.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 09-04-2001).]

Interviewer: You are also notable for having revealed all of yourself on an album cover. (Laughter.) You have a lovely penis.

Adam: And it's all mine.

oh this just keeps getting better and better.... lol

------------------

Thanks Olive!!!
smile.gif

that was a great article, that man never ceases to amaze me, he is the epitome of COOL!!!

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

If you want to kiss the sky..Better learn how to kneel..(on your knees boy!)

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

***Maria***

the JAZZ man...

adam_008.jpg

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
Interviewer: You are also notable for having revealed all of yourself on an album cover. (Laughter.) You have a lovely penis.

Adam: And it's all mine.

oh this just keeps getting better and better.... lol

what can I say. That?s ADAM

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Speaking of that comfort zone: the American writer James Hillman has written about the spirit of loneliness that affects us all, and how we fill it up with drugs and fame and religion and excess of all sorts to avoid it. As you are, quite publicly, not a card-carrying member of the God squad, where do you get your support when that spirit descends?

I suppose one has to embrace loneliness, to some extent, as a human condition. Once you do that, then you have choice over it; it's not something that's not being done to you, it's something that you have control over. I have to say I'm much better now at pulling together the various aspects of my life, as opposed to segregating things, and putting them in boxes. As my girlfriend remarks: it?s actually about flexibility, not being rigid, and not being so perfectionist-oriented.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Eh heh heh!! At least they could give us a few heir apparents to the throne!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 09-05-2001).]

As my girlfriend remarks: it?s actually about flexibility, not being rigid, and not being so perfectionist-oriented.

hm, I can?t remember that I said that.
biggrin.gif

But isn?t it great that he has a girlfriend?
smile.gif
I?d like to see a pic of her.

------------------

Will you chicks please explain what this withered, typical looking old man has that so infautates you so? I'm much better looking than he is. If Adam was not rich and not in U2 and you saw him walking down the street you probably wouldn't look twice. I know some chicks have peculiar taste but this is outrageous. Do you also have the hots for Drew Carey by any chance?

010621r6-21crp-u2.jpg

I know it's not JT era but he just looks so freaking cool here.
;-) olive sparky

------------------
It's okay, the struggle for things not to say.
I never listened to you anyway

Originally posted by ODB:
Will you chicks please explain what this withered, typical looking old man has that so infautates you so? I'm much better looking than he is. If Adam was not rich and not in U2 and you saw him walking down the street you probably wouldn't look twice. I know some chicks have peculiar taste but this is outrageous. Do you also have the hots for Drew Carey by any chance?

Yawn...
sleep.gif

------------------

***Maria***

I know I don't have the hots for you.

And if you're wondering why you don't have a chick, it's probably because of your attitude.
tongue.gif

Thanks for coming out.
Thanks for posting.
We'll see you in a few.
wink.gif

cool.gif
JT

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question.

[This message has been edited by J-Tree (edited 09-05-2001).]

Whoops, forgot to contribute.
*begs forgiveness from the RSOC Executive*

WhereTheStreetsHaveNoName.jpg

Okay, I cheated, it's a single cover... but he looks sooooooo good!

[This message has been edited by J-Tree (edited 09-05-2001).]

Originally posted by Discoteque:
pardon moi ignorance but what's RSOC mean???

RSOC stands for Resident Sparkyholics Official Club adn our intention is to convince every single PLEBA girl that Adam is the coolest cat in the band
biggrin.gif
And as far as i can see we already got the attention of at least one male as well
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by J-Tree:
Whoops, forgot to contribute.
*begs forgiveness from the RSOC Executive*

appologies accepted
smile.gif

------------------

You talkin' to me? You don't know nothing, huh?? Look at him:

adam95002.jpg

You know what, you are soooooooo right! I wouldn't look twice... I'd look hundred and twice.
biggrin.gif

Now get outta here!

Originally posted by CatDubh:
Now get outta here![/B]
Well said Cat!
Sorry to be so blunt, but some just need to mind their own business!
countdown.gif

------------------

***Maria***

Back
Top Bottom