5th Bono LEATHER Club Meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Okay LEATHER Girls, time for another meeting! It's sad that interest in the club (hopefully not interest in BONO!) has diminished recently, so this will be my last attempt to save this hot, glorious club. If we don't get much response this time I'll feel lame continuing it and I won't start a new meeting next week, someone else can if they want to.

I have an idea, let's make this like a photographic and literary magazine from school. Of course we should post hot pics and gush over Bono's hotness and praise him, but add your other stuff too! I mean for example, Bluey's MacPhisto stories, Mona's and others' poems, stories of stuff that happened to you concerning Bono, and dreams, both night and day!
biggrin.gif
Let's have fun and promote Bono too!

Starting this meeting off with some HUGE Bono faces for you!!

C411587.jpg

FG32586.jpg

CJ83251.jpg

wU30229.jpg

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 10-17-2001).]

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
ACHTUNG BABY!
biggrin.gif

cw58211.jpg

Awwww, that's sooo cute!
smile.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

RSOC's Sparky Shrine

I need to see my precious, sweet, pretty Bono!
5125225.jpg

sK60239.jpg

AK25389.jpg

Bc39550.jpg

7u52934.jpg

uE48968.jpg

Gx48027.jpg

MMMMMLeathery goodness!

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

bonobonobonobono...

3326559523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232327786%3A87%3Bot1lsi

3326559523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232326982496%3Aot1lsi

3326559523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E2323272538787ot1lsi

and, finally, a classic bono...
3326559523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232697%3B7%3A9%3Aot1lsi

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Thanks Emily!
smile.gif

What a specimen indeed Icelady!
biggrin.gif

Hope you don't mind if I put those hot Live Aid pics of yours here, this thread needs more BEAUTIFUL scenery!

That sexy leg!! WHHOEE!
bonostage.jpg

Aw, how sweet!
bad3.jpg

------------------

Bono sat with his children in his living room watching cartoons. Bono liked his children and all but the cartoons were melting his brain!
He fell into bed later on. His children really gave him a workout! That and the brain melting cartoons made him at once fall asleep.............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bono woke up. He screamed when he saw where he was. He was in a cartoon bed in a cartoon house. He had a sponge bottom with pants. There were 2 tiny feet sticking out from under them. A cartoon director dude came in.
"Spongebono, the show is about to start. Get in your place." the director said.
"WHAT??!! WHAT SHOW??!!" Bono yelled.
"Spongebono Squarepants, stupid," the director said. Bono?s eyes widened. It was one of those brain melting TV. shows! He was the main character! He stood near his door because he did know what he was supposed to do but he was going to make the show at least a little interesting.
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea??" "SPONGEBONO SQAREPANTS!!!!!".............
Spongebono comes out of his pineapple.
Spongebono:"Oh shut up sea dude who is singing that awful tune.
Sea dude: But it?s yer theme song!
Spongebono: I don?t need one! I CAN SING BETTER THAN YOU! GO AWAY!
The sea dude stalks away.
The show begins.
Spongebono: It?s a beautiful day! Too bad I can?t go jelly fishing! Wait! What am I saying??
A pink dude with Larry?s head comes out of a seashell home next to Spongebono?s. Spongebono stares at the figure.
pink figure: HI SPONGEBONO!!!
Spongebono: Larry??
Larry: No my name is Larryrick! WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA I thought you would know that! We?re best friends! WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Larryrick jumps up and down and wails.
Spongebono: It?s ok er......Larryrick. DON?T CRY!
Larryrick stops wailing slowly.
Larryrick: I want to go to work with you!
Spongebono: You can?t! It?s my job! Go jelly fishing!
They hear the sound of off key guitar playing coming from Spongebono?s other neighbor?s house.
Larryrick: Squinedge is scaring all the jellyfish away!
Spongebono: Squinedge?
Squinedge is seen through the window. It?s a blue body with the Edge?s head. He is playing his guitar like he doesn?t know how to.
Spongebono:Owch! Doesn?t Edge know how to play? He?s in my band!
Larryrick: Who?s Edge? This is Squinedge. He doesn?t know how to play period! SHUT UP SQUINEDGE!
Squinedge: You! You?re screaming and wailing outside my window!
Larryrick: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Spongebono: You?re scaring all the jellyfish!!!!
Squinedge: So?
Spongebono: So, I thought you would care about your band mate!
Squinedge and Larryrick: What band mate?
Spongebono: We are in a band called U2!!!
Squinedge: I am not in a band! I?m planning to start one though. We will be the biggest band of the oceans! With my beautiful playing, that should be easy!
Larryrick: What beautiful playing? I CAN PLAY BETTER THAN YOU!!!
Squinedge:Suuuuuurrrrrrrreeeeeeee
Meanwhile, Spongebono is sneaking away.
Spongebono
frown.gif
to himself)What is this?? Bad playing? Not in a band? Larry plays drums! Edge, Larry, and I are in a band called U2! And Adam.....where is he anyway??
A sound from a distance: SPONGEBONO YOU ARE 1 HOUR LATE FOR WORK! YOU ARE MAKING ME LOSE LOTS AND LOTS OF PRECIOUS MONEY!!!!
Spongebono: Great I?m late for my job. Um what do I do again??
Larryrick: You work at The Krusty Krab making Krabby Patties!!!
Spongebono:What in the hell are Krabby Patties??
Larryrick rolls his eyes.Larryrick: Since you don?t know what to do, can I have your job?
Spongebono
frown.gif
curious about what he has to do): NO IT?S MY JOB IN WHICH I?M GOING TO RIGHT NOW! Teach Edge how to play guitar so you two can practice drums and guitar together please?
Larryrick: What drums?
Spongebono: Forget it.
He heads to The Krusty Krab. He goes in the door.
The boss: SPONGEBONO MY BOY YOU ARE 1 HOUR AND 20 MINUTES AND 34 SECONDS LATE!!! YOU?RE MAKING ME LOSE MY PROFIT!
Spongebono just stares. It?s a red crab in a uniform with Adam?s head. He?s smoking a cigarette.
Adam Krabs: DON?T JUST STAND THERE! GET TO WORK!
Spongebono: Aren?t we band mates? We would never order each other around like this!
Adam Krabs:<takes poof out of cigarette>We aren?t band mates me boy. I don?t know where you are getting these foolish ideas from! NOW START MAKING THOSE KRABBY PATTIES!!
Spongebono walks to kitchen.
Spongebono
frown.gif
to himself) what is this?? Of course we are band mates! WE ARE BAND MATES! Now how do I do this?
Adam Krabs from counter: HURRY UP! MAKE 10 CRABBY PATTIES!
Spongebono gets a pail of crab meat and makes them into patties. He puts them on the griddle.
Spongebono: Ok how do I turn this thing on?
He tries every knob nearby and none of them work. He finally finds it and turns it on full blast. The patties get burned. Spongebono takes 10 rolls and puts the patties in them and hands them to Adam Krabs.
Adam Krabs: WHAT IN BLAZES IS THIS BOY?? I ASKED FOR YOUR SPECIAL KRABBY PATTIES NOT THIS RUBBISH! I?M GOING TO HAVE TO FIRE YOU!
Spongebono: You can?t fire me! I?m your friend! Band Mate! We are in a band called U2 I tell ya!!!!
Adam Krabs throws Spongebono out.
Spongebono: I TELL YOU I?M BONO! YOU?RE ADAM! WE ARE IN A BAND TOGETHER!
Sandy, the squirrel comes up to Sponge bono.
Sandy: Wake up wake up you?re having a bad dream.
Bono sits up bolt straight. Ali is gently rocking him.
Ali: You had a bad dream. Are you alright?
Bono: We are canceling Nickelodeon tomorrow!

This is crackin'!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

RSOC's Sparky Shrine

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 10-18-2001).]

LEATHER must not die.
frown.gif

I'm not going to share my Bono dreams with you all but I'm sure you could use your imagination.
I will reply to this thread 100 times myself if that keeps LEATHER up and running.

*can't live without LEATHER drool fests*

*bump*

L.E.A.T.H.E.R. is better.

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Originally posted by CatDubh:
Bono sat with his children in his living room watching cartoons. Bono liked his children and all but the cartoons were melting his brain!
He fell into bed later on. His children really gave him a workout! That and the brain melting cartoons made him at once fall asleep.............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bono woke up. He screamed when he saw where he was. He was in a cartoon bed in a cartoon house. He had a sponge bottom with pants. There were 2 tiny feet sticking out from under them. A cartoon director dude came in.
"Spongebono, the show is about to start. Get in your place." the director said.
"WHAT??!! WHAT SHOW??!!" Bono yelled.
"Spongebono Squarepants, stupid," the director said. Bono?s eyes widened. It was one of those brain melting TV. shows! He was the main character! He stood near his door because he did know what he was supposed to do but he was going to make the show at least a little interesting.
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea??" "SPONGEBONO SQAREPANTS!!!!!".............
Spongebono:"Oh shut up sea dude who is singing that awful tune.
Sea dude: But it?s yer theme song!
Spongebono: I don?t need one! I CAN SING BETTER THAN YOU! GO AWAY!
The sea dude stalks away.
The show begins.
Spongebono: It?s a beautiful day! Too bad I can?t go jelly fishing! Wait! What am I saying??
A pink dude with Larry?s head comes out of a seashell home next to Spongebono?s. Spongebono stares at the figure.
pink figure: HI SPONGEBONO!!!
Spongebono: Larry??
Larry: No my name is Larryrick! WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA I thought you would know that! We?re best friends! WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Larryrick jumps up and down and wails.
Spongebono: It?s ok er......Larryrick. DON?T CRY!
Larryrick stops wailing slowly.
Larryrick: I want to go to work with you!
Spongebono: You can?t! It?s my job! Go jelly fishing!
They hear the sound of off key guitar playing coming from Spongebono?s other neighbor?s house.
Larryrick: Squinedge is scaring all the jellyfish away!
Spongebono: Squinedge?
Squinedge is seen through the window. It?s a blue body with the Edge?s head. He is playing his guitar like he doesn?t know how to.
Spongebono:Owch! Doesn?t Edge know how to play? He?s in my band!
Larryrick: Who?s Edge? This is Squinedge. He doesn?t know how to play period! SHUT UP SQUINEDGE!
Squinedge: You! You?re screaming and wailing outside my window!
Larryrick: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Spongebono: You?re scaring all the jellyfish!!!!
Squinedge: So?
Spongebono: So, I thought you would care about your band mate!
Squinedge and Larryrick: What band mate?
Spongebono: We are in a band called U2!!!
Squinedge: I am not in a band! I?m planning to start one though. We will be the biggest band of the oceans! With my beautiful playing, that should be easy!
Larryrick: What beautiful playing? I CAN PLAY BETTER THAN YOU!!!
Squinedge:Suuuuuurrrrrrrreeeeeeee
Meanwhile, Spongebono is sneaking away.
Spongebono
frown.gif
to himself)What is this?? Bad playing? Not in a band? Larry plays drums! Edge, Larry, and I are in a band called U2! And Adam.....where is he anyway??
A sound from a distance: SPONGEBONO YOU ARE 1 HOUR LATE FOR WORK! YOU ARE MAKING ME LOSE LOTS AND LOTS OF PRECIOUS MONEY!!!!
Spongebono: Great I?m late for my job. Um what do I do again??
Larryrick: You work at The Krusty Krab making Krabby Patties!!!
Spongebono:What in the hell are Krabby Patties??
Larryrick rolls his eyes.Larryrick: Since you don?t know what to do, can I have your job?
Spongebono
frown.gif
curious about what he has to do): NO IT?S MY JOB IN WHICH I?M GOING TO RIGHT NOW! Teach Edge how to play guitar so you two can practice drums and guitar together please?
Larryrick: What drums?
Spongebono: Forget it.
He heads to The Krusty Krab. He goes in the door.
The boss: SPONGEBONO MY BOY YOU ARE 1 HOUR AND 20 MINUTES AND 34 SECONDS LATE!!! YOU?RE MAKING ME LOSE MY PROFIT!
Spongebono just stares. It?s a red crab in a uniform with Adam?s head. He?s smoking a cigarette.
Adam Krabs: DON?T JUST STAND THERE! GET TO WORK!
Spongebono: Aren?t we band mates? We would never order each other around like this!
Adam Krabs:<takes poof out of cigarette>We aren?t band mates me boy. I don?t know where you are getting these foolish ideas from! NOW START MAKING THOSE KRABBY PATTIES!!
Spongebono walks to kitchen.
Spongebono
frown.gif
to himself) what is this?? Of course we are band mates! WE ARE BAND MATES! Now how do I do this?
Adam Krabs from counter: HURRY UP! MAKE 10 CRABBY PATTIES!
Spongebono gets a pail of crab meat and makes them into patties. He puts them on the griddle.
Spongebono: Ok how do I turn this thing on?
He tries every knob nearby and none of them work. He finally finds it and turns it on full blast. The patties get burned. Spongebono takes 10 rolls and puts the patties in them and hands them to Adam Krabs.
Adam Krabs: WHAT IN BLAZES IS THIS BOY?? I ASKED FOR YOUR SPECIAL KRABBY PATTIES NOT THIS RUBBISH! I?M GOING TO HAVE TO FIRE YOU!
Spongebono: You can?t fire me! I?m your friend! Band Mate! We are in a band called U2 I tell ya!!!!
Adam Krabs throws Spongebono out.
Spongebono: I TELL YOU I?M BONO! YOU?RE ADAM! WE ARE IN A BAND TOGETHER!
Sandy, the squirrel comes up to Sponge bono.
Sandy: Wake up wake up you?re having a bad dream.
Bono sits up bolt straight. Ally is gently rocking him.
Ally: You had a bad dream. Are you alright?
Bono: We are canceling Nickelodeon tomorrow!

This is crackin'!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Cat you're totally mad! But really funny anyway!
biggrin.gif

HOT Fly pic Missthefly, thank you! I've never seen that one before, lots of sexy leather! Got any more just like it?
smile.gif

LMAO at Cat's story! What an imaginative idea! We need one of those every week!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
I created a forum for the LEATHER club.. I hope that you like the idea
smile.gif

www.pub96.ezboard.com/bbonoleatherclub8874

I think that all the stuff about the clubswent down because to so much people don't like that kind of posts.. well I guess so..

Winter what a great idea!
smile.gif
Yeah, lots of people had a problem with the clubs. The Orgasmatron and LAYS have already disappeared. This is the best solution to the problem, if anyone wants to have the club we can do it on your forum! Thank you!
Gracias!
smile.gif

Can we post pics there too? We can still post pics here too, but we can move the club to your place! What a big help!

Hee hee
bono_y_perrito.jpg

Ok, fine...if my computer is going to be tempermental, I'll do this the hard way..darn hunk of metal and silicon...
------------------
*It's just a moment
This time will pass*

[This message has been edited by SweetPea (edited 10-17-2001).]

Originally posted by SweetPea:

Had a little too much wine?
smile.gif

wineglass.jpg

Cute!!
smile.gif

Isn't it true that he has an allergy to something in wine that makes him fall asleep? I heard that in a recent interview (I can't remember which one).

So he said he can only drink really really expensive vintage wine that doesn't have this certain enzyme or something in it. WEIRD! Of course...he can afford it...
wink.gif

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

Looking rather sheepish?
bad1.jpg

Had a little too much wine?
smile.gif

wineglass.jpg

whatsup.jpg

Wow!
orange.jpg

You guys could see the pics before? I can't...I'm sorry if I double post things...I'm still figuring out this whole posting business...

------------------
*It's just a moment
This time will pass*

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Winter what a great idea!
smile.gif
Yeah, lots of people had a problem with the clubs. The Orgasmatron and LAYS have already disappeared. This is the best solution to the problem, if anyone wants to have the club we can do it on your forum! Thank you!
Gracias!
smile.gif

Can we post pics there too? We can still post pics here too, but we can move the club to your place! What a big help!

yes, you can post pics there ..
smile.gif

Sorry, I didn't type the right url.. http://pub96.ezboard.com/bbonoleatherclub8874

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

[This message has been edited by Winter Halcyon (edited 10-17-2001).]

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
I created a forum for the LEATHER club.. I hope that you like the idea
smile.gif

www.pub96.ezboard.com/bbonoleatherclub8874

WInter!!!!

No puedo abrir el link!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

?Qu? pas??
I think that all the stuff about the clubswent down because to so much people don't like that kind of posts.. well I guess so..

------------------
I've got no hope in this world...
Just you...
and you are not mine...
Stateless

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom