50th RSOC meeting!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
Adam_head.jpg

Today is our 50th meeting, girl!!! Congratulations!!!

I think we really should celebrate

Yes, c?mon, get up and get dressed...
adam21.jpg

... especially if you?re going to wear this sailor costume (which makes AM very, very nervous :D)
adamsailor.jpg

and have a seat...
adampop1.jpg

where are the drinks??? :yes:

PS: Adam?s hands did win last week :)
adampop9.jpg

insomniaaaaaaaaa

Can I join in? *raises hand*

Love POP adam:

adam02.jpg

adam27.jpg

adam13.jpg

adam23.jpg

adam34.jpg

Congratulations on the big 5-0, Sparkyholics! You are definitly the most dedicated fraction of PLEBA!

Adam would be so proud! :)

adam_prop.jpg

well to celebrate I scraped up a new Adam quote :D:D

1985 era..
"A few hours before the Phoenix show, Marion Smyth, the band's makeup and costume person, was walking by the pool when Adam asked, "Mario, what am I wearing tonight?" To no one's suprise, Marion answered, "Black." Abhorring what Bono calls "pop colors," u2 in concert slides along the gray scale. Offstage Adam will wear turqouise shirts. Shading his eyes, Adam looked up and asked, "what particular color of black?"

"Black black," said Marion.

Adam nodded and smiled. "A very nice shade
indeed.""

oliveu2cm said:
well to celebrate I scraped up a new Adam quote :D:D

1985 era..
"A few hours before the Phoenix show, Marion Smyth, the band's makeup and costume person, was walking by the pool when Adam asked, "Mario, what am I wearing tonight?" To no one's suprise, Marion answered, "Black." Abhorring what Bono calls "pop colors," u2 in concert slides along the gray scale. Offstage Adam will wear turqouise shirts. Shading his eyes, Adam looked up and asked, "what particular color of black?"

"Black black," said Marion.

Adam nodded and smiled. "A very nice shade
indeed.""

LMAO :lol: You ARE indeed the queens of quotes, Olive :)

and your new pics are sparkylicious :drool:

*leaves PLEBA to check out Olives webpage

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

50 meetings....that's terrific ladies......here's to another 50 and all the great adam pics and quotes that go along with it :D :adam:

A_A_018.jpg

pop_adam_car.jpg

Attachments

• adam side view.jpg
    adam side view.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
HAPPY 50th!!!!

in celebration... the many faces of lord Adam

adamcollage.jpg

his hands may have won, but his neck couldn't have been far behind...
adturn6.jpg

and you know what this thread needs?

A couple ginormous Streets stills!

naisin.jpg

okay so my twin posted that one, but... mine's so much bigger!!

smirkymoob.jpg

Adam: I'm too sesy for my shirt...

and, for all you Adam lovers that may not have seen this (or the thread I posted it in yesterday) I put U2 on APL's Breed All About It up on the web for all to see... resolution kinda sucks though, and it don't do so well with crapass modems.
*kicks dazzle*
go there - http://dazzle.mightyeyes.com/conten...E&authID=2B33B0AB-2489-4840-8C61-3CAE8671D767

Happy*50th* Anniversary RSOC!!!!

(((HUGS))) i miss you guys! life has reduced me to lurker status right now, but i still love looking @ pics!

3349%3A78323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E54%3A%3E84%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239%3A994576nu0mrj

3349%3A78323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E54%3A%3E84%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239%3A993%3A89nu0mrj

3349%3A78323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D63%3B%3D93%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A9%3A847%3C%3Aot1lsi

Great job ladies! carry on more pics please! :)

kristie~ :up:

i laughed heartily.....very heartily.....woke up the mother.....she yelled at me for being up so late.....i was up until 4:30 last night......

oops.....

so, adam's cool....:lol:

Kristie said:
HAPPY 50th!!!!

in celebration... the many faces of lord Adam

adamcollage.jpg

beautiful, beautiful Adam. Isn?t this the part where he tells the story on how he made Anton say Joshua Tree again and again :D
Adam?s a little teaser :D

Kristie said:
HAPPY 50th!!!!
and, for all you Adam lovers that may not have seen this (or the thread I posted it in yesterday) I put U2 on APL's Breed All About It up on the web for all to see... resolution kinda sucks though, and it don't do so well with crapass modems.

oooohhhh, thank you soooo much. I?ve never seen it, just heard of it. Adam feeding the dog, so cute. Thanks Kristie *hugs*

sparkys girl said:
Happy*50th* Anniversary RSOC!!!!

(((HUGS))) i miss you guys! life has reduced me to lurker status right now, but i still love looking @ pics!

hey Maria *hugs*, we miss u 2 !!! You?re back to college, aren?t you?

AM said:

beautiful, beautiful Adam. Isn?t this the part where he tells the story on how he made Anton say Joshua Tree again and again :D
Adam?s a little teaser :D

He is beautiful! :D

BTW, I saw Anton Corbijn in the Octagon the other day, I was so close to go up to him and ask him to say Y-oshua tree for me! :lol:

thanks girls!

Really, RSOC is my favorite place to be here, especially when there's so much nonsense going around without any real U2 news or people wanting to discuss U2 stuff. No one is ever rude in RSOC and everyone is welcomed with open arms. and it always cheers up my Tuesdays!

*RSOC Hugs!* (esp to AM who keeps these going every week!)

uf_adam_scruff.jpg

Back
Top Bottom