5/22 show wachovia- i was pulled on stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

girlonstage522

The Fly
hey everyone! my name is roxy...if any of you were at the 5/22 show at wachovia in philly, you know who i am! i am the girl that bono pulled up on stage during mysterious ways, and had me stay for with or without you. if any of you wanna know abuot my experience, reply to thsi and i'll post it!

everyone who wants to see and read my experience- email me and i'll give you the link to my site, since i can't post it on here...

i update it with more pictures daily, so check back. any questions, post here or email me at foxyroxy0089@aol.com

loove to read it to please starfish_334@yahoo.com.au
thank you!

Last edited:
I would love to read about your experience too.

Plus I would like to share with you an offstage experience that an 11 year old girl I know had with the B-man in Chicago.

You would enjoy it.

ultravioletlove_14@yahoo.com :wink:

Hi there! :wave:

I met you briefly as you were buying memorabilia after the show - you seem really sweet - I'm glad you made it up there!

I heard you wanted to see U2 for your 16th birthday - what a treat!!!!

Hi,!!! I was able to get GA tickets, but wasn't way up in the front, :( But it was just amazing to be there!! The whole show was just fantastic!! How early did you get there? I know it's always difficult to get the perfect spot, and with GA, it's first come first serve. You looked so profssonal when up on stage, you seemed so calm!! I know i counld;t do that, no matter how much of an honor it'd be, there's just sooo many people, and i just counld't get up like and look calm in front of many people!! Anyway, i'd love hear to hear story!! Please email me when you get the chance,!! I love your Xanga!! The pictures you have up are GREAT!! My email is nevr2b88@msn.com email with your story when ya can!! I'm so happy for you, thanks!!

That is not something easy to get over.....you will be hooked for good now, just like the rest of us.

Hope you don't experience a post concert depression like I did. Now all I ever think of is my next concert :wink:

I am happy for you, great b-day gift!!!

Back
Top Bottom