4th of July Give away*3 u2 trivia questions*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bloodysunday972

War Child
Ok I figured Id try this out,being Independence Day I wanted to to a special trivia deal 3 questions and the first 3 people to get the questions right Ill send there choice of 1 of 3 live concert choices 1.Paradise In Boston(thats the same show as the official dvd) 2.Le Diable Au Corps(zooropa france) 3.Popmart Santiago Soundboard *If you have all these by chance e-mail me at Bggshow@aol.com and we,ll work something:) *

The questions are as follows

01.during the One documentary on the 1990 to 2000 dvd what does Bono say when Larry walks in in a dress ?

02.True Or False-During the last leg of the Joshua Tree tour were the 2 Arizona dates originally on the tour list and if not why were they added

03.What is the rarest song U2 has ever played live (and this is just going by times its been played)

Good Luck

Ok nobody jump on me if i get these wrong ok? I'm going to take my best guess. Guess I'm pretty sure I know these answers hehe. ;)

bloodysunday972 said:
01.during the One documentary on the 1990 to 2000 dvd what does Bono say when Larry walks in in a dress ?

Something to the effect of "Woo! Girls night out!"

02.True Or False-During the last leg of the Joshua Tree tour were the 2 Arizona dates originally on the tour list and if not why were they added

True.

03.What is the rarest song U2 has ever played live (and this is just going by times its been played)

Sweetest thing.

I hope I got these right. :p

The last 2 were tough, I think I definately got them wrong. :shrug:

01. "Woo! Here come the babes."

02. False, I checked the U2.com page and there are not any Arizona dates on there for the final leg. They only came to AZ during the first leg.. :shifty: ... I think.

03. I think that I'll have to go with "One Tree Hill" on this one, but again, I have no idea.

:reject:

1. *watches DVD so as not to cheat* "Here come the babes. Wheeew!"

2. False...and I find no record of AZ dates on the last leg, so I can't say why...

3. Miss Sarajevo? or a REALLY old demo/B-side type song....but I'll say Miss Sarajevo for right now since it was only played in a U2 concert once.

Sometimes I think I take things too seriously ;) ...

Okay, I think I have the answers, but I have two questions:

?If we just post the answers here, how do the second and third people get the questions right, as opposed to just copying and pasting the correct answers from whoever posts the right answers first? Does that make sense?

?For #3, do you mean rarest U2 song U2 has ever played live? I guess I'm just confused cause I know of at least 2 songs from U2 albums that U2 has only played live once.

Of course it's also possible that I totally missed something and am just making an idiot of myself. :D :der:

Okay, here's my guess:

1. Here come the babes

2. The 2 Arizona dates were not originally on the list. Many bands were refusing to play in Arizona because it was the only state to not recognize Martin Luther King Day. U2 decided to play in order to encourage fans to protest against the govenor of the state and accept MLK day as a holiday.

3. Acrobat??

What were the answers (I was too lazy to look up the concert dates and the least-played song)? Who won?

Back
Top Bottom