49th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
Adam_head.jpg

Adamday!!! I?m sooooo sorry I missed last week?s meeting, I hope you can forgive me girls. I promise, it?ll never happen again.

But today, let?s have a little poll. What?s your fav part of Adam. Hands, toes, neck..... and i want to see piccs to prove your point :)

So let?s get started.

My fav part is his neck.... sigh

proof comes later :D

Oh boy AM way to throw a doozie at me so early in the morning! ;)

I'm going to vote for his lips. I know that's a cliched answer, but I bet you all expected me to say his neck :sexywink: I love them, the way they frown when he's happy and really grin when he's blushing. soooooooo cute. :love: I just love his Smile.

adam_48.jpg

ad-all28.jpg

andhischestandfingerstoo

Which part which part?????
Actually I love the whole man but his eyes, those big brown eyes...aaaaaaah...I love this the most:

AWWWW this is too big :mad: :mad: :mad:

okay I leave it there..

Attachments

• adam.jpg
    adam.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Sweet Tart said:

....and i thought he has blue eyes?????????

yes he has blue eyes, but they seem a bit dark from time to time.

Girls, the score so far:

neck - 2
lips - 1
eyes - 1
smile - 2
hands - 2

no toes lovers (where?s Cat :sexywink: ) ???

CatDubh said:

Please don't hate me Sparky babe, we all know that you're proud of this pic!! So are we!! :lol:

LMAO, Cat :lol:

but tell me, whisper it into me ears, it is the toes or Adam?s

*sigh*

extremtely

*blushes*

well build

*coughs*

package ???

*faints*

:D :D :D

adamswildhoney said:

Where did you get these two photos, Ive never seen them before! I love the first one!:kiss:

Hmmm...to be honest, I can't rightly remember where I got them. I think I stole the first one off of oliveu2cm's loverly website, u2takmehigher.com. And I probably just got the other one from another RSOC thread. But they *are* purty, aren't they? ;)

OK, I'm a day late....everyone posted all the droolworthy photos I would normally post. Can I just say "every part" is the part I enjoy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom