40 Slaps on the Arse for Larry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wildhoney22

Refugee
Happy Birthday to our Smooth Criminal.....

wave.jpg

Anyone going to the Providence concert tonight cause you are so lucky if you are!

------------------
~ Katie ~
Dreamin' out loud.....

"A conga, my very own conga!" ~ Larry

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

and what a nice arse that is ...

if anybody is going to the birthday boy's concert tonight can you please post details... if any references are made to the spunky 40 year old at the back!

thanks

------------------
'well...2 years and finally we make it down the end of the yellow brick road to sydney australia...' Bono Zoo TV

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH CRIMINAL LARRY MAN!!!

YAY!!! 40.

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

Happy birthday to our favourite Hitman!!!!

Oh and can I help slap him on the arse??? Please please?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out w/ monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do w/ that.

*gets ready to spank the sexy mofo* heheheh
biggrin.gif

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

YAAAYY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARRY!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

I hope you have a wonderful, happy, lovely, exciting, fabulous birthday...

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!! heheh
biggrin.gif

xlbirthday.gif

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

[This message has been edited by bluesky (edited 10-31-2001).]

Getting the party started a little early, eh..?

larry6.gif

Wearing make-up for Halloween?
smile.gif

larry9.gif

Will Bono let him sing on his Big Day?
larry_014.jpg

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

[This message has been edited by bluesky (edited 10-31-2001).]

*Tries to put Larry over her knee but he's too big...*
*Gives him 40 humps instead...
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

I shall spend Halloween this year remembering that fateful night when i was touched by a Larry...That body...those eyes...that smirk....That awesome talent...sighhhh!
eek.gif

------------------
*Ya Just cant get enough, of that Lovey Dovey stuff...*

" And to think I actually TOUCHED that tight, hard body!" - Miss MacPhisto

I just put Larry's cake in the oven, and even as I type, I am eating the batter that was leftover. Why is something so disgusting as batter sooo yummy?

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

Hey, can I jump out of that cake?!?!?!
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Hey, can I jump out of that cake?!?!?!
eek.gif

If you want! It's done now...but let me put the icing on it first! (the cake is real fun too...it has pink and blue swirled through it, I made sure there was more blue, cause I don't think Larry is a person who would want lots of pink in his cake
wink.gif
) Once the icing is on, the cake is all yours to jump out of...just as long as I get to give Larry a little slap on his bum.
smile.gif

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

Originally posted by larrys aussie girl:
and what a nice arse that is ...

YEAH, you could bounce a freakin quarter off that arse!!!
biggrin.gif

Woo Hoo!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. SNARLY!!! These are just for you:

*SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*

There's 40 slaps for that leather-clad tushie!! Oh, did that hurt?? Here, let me KISS IT and make it allllll better.... hehehehehe...
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Disco

Originally posted by Discoteque:
YEAH, you could bounce a freakin quarter off that arse!!!
biggrin.gif

Woo Hoo!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. SNARLY!!! These are just for you:

*SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*

There's 40 slaps for that leather-clad tushie!! Oh, did that hurt?? Here, let me KISS IT and make it allllll better.... hehehehehe...
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Disco

LMAO DISCO!!!!!!!! And spanking Larry's HA!
icon27.gif

icon27.gif

icon27.gif

Lol youse guys is craaaazy
smile.gif

Larry should give me somethin special for naming him "Smooth Criminal"
biggrin.gif
*snooker*

Lol stop spanking and humping Larry! He'll be too sore to drum!

...what am I saying? CONTINUE THE LARRY FESTIVITIES!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n rolla!

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

We live forwards. We understand backwards.

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

We just had the cake...it was yummy! As I was eating it, I made the comment of, "This cake would be SOO much better if it was smashed on Larry's chest for all to lick off of it." My brother said I was dirty, I said, "Thank you." Oh on another Larry note, I was flipping through channels and it said for some show called on VH-1 "Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal" I nearly DIED laughing, isn't that strange that it's on Larry's birthday? Everyone seems to think Larry is a smooth criminal...

------------------
Dana

Originally posted by DML:
We just had the cake...it was yummy! As I was eating it, I made the comment of, "This cake would be SOO much better if it was smashed on Larry's chest for all to lick off of it." My brother said I was dirty, I said, "Thank you." Oh on another Larry note, I was flipping through channels and it said for some show called on VH-1 "Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal" I nearly DIED laughing, isn't that strange that it's on Larry's birthday? Everyone seems to think Larry is a smooth criminal...

MMMMMMMmmmmmmm LarryCake with frostin and sprinkles....

~Phona~
"I feel like trash...I AM trash! RECYCLE ME, BABY!"

LoL- That's too perfect.

I was watching VH1 while I was getting ready for school today, and they have this show called JumpStart on at 7am, and they show videos w/ a newsbar on top with a news ticker, and they happened to have birthdays scroll across the screen, and the first one they named was:

"Happy birthday to ageless U2 drummer Larry Mullen Jr. (40)......"

I screamed and giggled like the baby that I am......

------------------
~ Katie ~
Dreamin' out loud.....

"A conga, my very own conga!" ~ Larry

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

biggrin.gif
lol, doppelganger!
smile.gif

I was showing pictures of Larry to my friends all day asking "How old does he look?"

The sad part was, they all KNEW he was 40 bc I'd been saying it ALL month...eh...

------------------
~*Mona*~
Ramble on,
Sing my song

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

If you want! It's done now...but let me put the icing on it first! (the cake is real fun too...it has pink and blue swirled through it, I made sure there was more blue, cause I don't think Larry is a person who would want lots of pink in his cake
wink.gif
) Once the icing is on, the cake is all yours to jump out of...just as long as I get to give Larry a little slap on his bum.
smile.gif

[/QUOTE]

*JUMPS OUT OF LARRYS CAKE AND PLANTS A NICE WET SLOPPY ONE FIRM ON LARRYS MOUTH!!!*
eek.gif

K...You can spank him now!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Back when I was doing my postmodern poetry project (I got a B on it, BTW -- which is GOOD for AP) Julie, our friend Justine and I were trying to write postmodern poetry (lol don't ask) and one of them was

Guess whose

b
irthday is on
October 3 1?
Hot hot hot
Smooooooooooooth Criminal
Larry Mullen Jr.

and so that's been a running joke for awhile.

Anyway, the point is -- Justine brought me a heart sugar cookie today for Larry Day
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Ramble on,
Sing my song

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

Back
Top Bottom