40 & over set.....Bono Hot Flashes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
bonoadam.jpg

I love it!!! It reminds me of my friend who's forever telling her five your old to stop walking on the sides of his shoes! :giggle:

JCOSTER said:

Everyones welcome for the thread.......
I think its getting hot in here....(leaves to turn up ac)..

Did I mention that I love B in purple shirts....:heart:

74db3092-1.jpg

bono0251.jpg

grammyb.jpg

bonohat.jpg

CR0001_BONO_1.jpg
The 4th pic is another fave of mine.I just love when B looks right into the camera like that and that look...:drool: mmmmm.

;) I caught the rest of that set of pics today- as I had planned to, bcomet! :drool:

but NOW you posted the set of B & blindfold "crawling 'round on" his hands & knees!!! :eek: :drool: :faint: !!! :bow: :bow:

I have a tiny set of sketches I did at the 10/8/05 MSG show of him right after he had blindfolded himself and crawled around !:drool:
someday I'll get to do better & bigger drawings..and somehow eventually post the U2 art i've done [no internet connection at home ] here @ Intfrnc

:drool: OMG, thanks MadDaisy! He's too cool for color TV...and that shirt!!! :wink:

*rushes off to go put all those pics together* :drool:

Thanks everyone for these awsome pictures you sure know how to make an old ladies happy or should I say flashy....:lol:

bondage.jpg

b51-1.jpg

a7b979b8.jpg

12bono-1.jpg

1.jpg

bono16-1.jpg

I love this one b/c you can tell what he would look like if you were looking .....well you know what I mean...:ohmy:

Sure is quiet around here today...

It's HOT here...I'm at work... blah...

In need of a little of this...

bonoinParissmAC.jpg

bwbonodrinkhat.jpg

bwbonorharms.jpg

bwbonobathroom.jpg

bonopianorobechicago3-92AC.jpg

bwbonoawesomeness.jpg

my favorite Pop Bono pic...

bwbonopopbeardprofile.jpg

Well that didn't help at all.... I'm not feeling any cooler... :confused: