40 & over set.....Bono Hot Flashes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
actually I'm a little jealous of the "older" ppl here b/c you guys got to see U2 when they were younger. My dream is to be a teenager in the 80's, most of my fav bands are from the 80s.:wink:

Galeongirl said:
methinks he was just singing NAAAAAAAAAAAAME

it was during pride.... the photographer told me the whole story, AND THERE EXISTS VIDEO PROOF OF THE MOMENT!@

sadly she has it on VHS and doesn't know how to get it on the pc

but I WON'T give up till I have proof!

here's sarahs story btw Thanks again Sarah!
Originally posted by U2TRINITY

If anyone can get that vid , it's you GG good luck on your quest .
:hyper:
thanks for the story behind the shirt ripping , and the lovely HOT pics. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I know how to convert a VHS to digital (most VCD or DVD format, meaning mpeg as that's what the program allows). This would allow for easing burning onto CD or DVD as there's no conversion needed. However, I would need the videotape, and I doubt that would happen.

By the way, while I'm not drooling over Bono, I am over the abundance of photos. Men do come into PLEBA - where else can one find so many pictures of the band (and tons of info. too!). I think this place is more informative than EYKIW! It's like, the "inside scoop" in here. :sexywink:

Galeongirl said:

I have several... from different shows
bonocrawling0410sanjosefq8.jpg

bonocrawlinganaheimqm6.jpg

bonocrouchingbh6.jpg

bonokittychorzowzy7.jpg

bonokittycrawlsd1cy0.jpg

bonokittycrawlsd2gu1.jpg

bonomicdenver204su0.jpg

bonomicglendale144ju5.jpg

bonomicpc7.jpg

he's looking quite proud with that mic in his pants :giggle:
he does!

doctorwho said:

Originally posted by U2TRINITY

If anyone can get that vid , it's you GG good luck on your quest .
:hyper:
thanks for the story behind the shirt ripping , and the lovely HOT pics. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I know how to convert a VHS to digital (most VCD or DVD format, meaning mpeg as that's what the program allows). This would allow for easing burning onto CD or DVD as there's no conversion needed. However, I would need the videotape, and I doubt that would happen.

By the way, while I'm not drooling over Bono, I am over the abundance of photos. Men do come into PLEBA - where else can one find so many pictures of the band (and tons of info. too!). I think this place is more informative than EYKIW! It's like, the "inside scoop" in here. :sexywink:

and we are a lot nicer to each other and a lot less sarcastic!
that's the main thing in EYKIW that doesn't appeal to me.... nothing is taken serious while it's supposed to be 'serious' discussion..... they all make fun of each other... :tsk: oh, and yes, they love to make fun of PLEBA most... oh well... to each their own..

:wink: welcome in PLEBA, the land of fun!
could you explain to me how you need to convert it? maybe I can email that to the photographer, and she might get it online :combust:

Men are more than welcome here :flirt:

Galeongirl said:

and we are a lot nicer to each other and a lot less sarcastic!
that's the main thing in EYKIW that doesn't appeal to me.... nothing is taken serious while it's supposed to be 'serious' discussion..... they all make fun of each other... :tsk: oh, and yes, they love to make fun of PLEBA most... oh well... to each their own..

:wink: welcome in PLEBA, the land of fun!
could you explain to me how you need to convert it? maybe I can email that to the photographer, and she might get it online :combust:

Men are more than welcome here :flirt:

I tend to check out PLEBA every so often. When I'm in the mood for pictures of the band, I love this forum. Granted, there's often more drooling than I like - and I'm sorry, Edge has no ass. ;) But the forum is fun and far less bickering.

As for the conversion, years ago I bought this special device that connects a VCR to my computer. So I play the tape in the VCR and get it into digital format.

There are also devices out there that one can use to burn a DVD as a tape is playing - but then, one would have to rip the video from the DVD to have it on one's computer. My device gives me the luxury of having it in digital format so I can do whatever I want with it (although, I'll have to get another program if i want to convert it to or other formats).

Back
Top Bottom