4 reasons to buy Spin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Best article quote:
"But arrogance doesn't matter when you're right". :applaud:

So every hater out there can suck it! (No one here, more of a release :banghead: )

Thanks for the scans. The interviewer took some jabs at the band here and there, but over all it was a well done article. Very real. :up:

beau2ifulday said:
would some lovely person in America be willing to send me a copy of Spin is I send out a copy of some British magazine? Mojo, Q or NME or something or some bootlegs (I have the salome outtake, the hershey tapes, fruitlegs and a bunch of other stuff) or a Vertigo single. I'd be really grateful :)

I'll send you the Spin magazine if you'll send me either NME or Uncut.

LostAtMoon said:

Would you send it to me, too? I could send you the other magazine, Uncut or NME.

It's a deal.
I need the Uncut mag with Bono as the fly on the cover and also NME.
beau2ifulday and LostAtMoon, my email is rocknrollsaveslives_u2@yahoo.com. Email me and we'll exchange addresses. You might have to wait about another week until I can get the Spin mags, because they still have the one with Green Day on it at all the stores by me.

I was looking in the thread where it says what mags are out right now, and the NME mag that features u2 is the one with Razorlight on the cover. So that's the one I want.
I don't know if you'll be able to find it because these mags have been out for so long, but I wasn't able to find them here in Vegas.
If there is another magazine you need, I'll be happy to send that along with Spin.

arw9797 said:

Aside from the Fly cover what is the ohter Uncut? Two months is a row on the cover???

It's the Uncut Legends magazine. The whole thing is U2!

LostAtMoon, if you can't get me NME, that's fine. I got the Uncut Legends mag yesterday, so I reallllllly want the Uncut with The Fly on the cover.
So do we want to do that? Uncut w/ Fly cover for Spin?

macphistofreak said:

It's the Uncut Legends magazine. The whole thing is U2!

LostAtMoon, if you can't get me NME, that's fine. I got the Uncut Legends mag yesterday, so I reallllllly want the Uncut with The Fly on the cover.
So do we want to do that? Uncut w/ Fly cover for Spin?

the one that came out over the summer? I have that and I still see it in the bookstores all over the place.

Oh My God - That picture of Bono on the front has to be one of my favourite pictures EVER!

Would anyone be able to send me a copy over to England? I would send you something back in return.

mail me if anyones want to help a bono girl ;)

celiau2@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom