4 reasons to buy Spin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks Brazilian Fly for posting the whole article! :hyper:

another great article. we're so lucky that the press generally love the boys too.

:up:

Great article, thanks for the scans.

My favorite part was the description of the car ride with the fans. That was priceless.

I only just looked through this thread and would just like to say that pic of Bono with his hand inside his jacket?
PHHHHWWWWOOOOAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool:

Miroslava said:
spin20041200.jpg

Larry's shoes ROCK!

*utterly amazed to be making 2nd Larry comment in 3 days*

I want a pair. Now.

PopDaisy
:larry: :cool: :yes:

I must go get a copy over Thanksgiving break! It will look great on my dorm room wall, next to the Blender pics!

!!Wow* I love Larry's shoes..I was at Hot Topic *trendy Goth/Alternative Rock specialty store* and there was some shoes almost like those but with a bigger heel for women..I going to buy them this next weekend for sure!...they have stars on them too!

Last edited:
I am in love with Larry's shoes. :love:

BonoFox1 said:
!!Wow* I love Larry's shoes..I was at Hot Topic *trendy Goth/Alternative Rock specialty store* and there was some shoes almost like those but with a bigger heel for women..I going to buy them this next weekend for sure!...they have stars on them too!

Really? I'll have to stop by at some point later this month. :hmm:

ramblin rose said:
Great article, thanks for the scans.

My favorite part was the description of the car ride with the fans. That was priceless.

:hyper:

Can you believe when I started reading that part my heart went :heart:

cus I know one of those girls, and I can still remember getting really excited when she texted me she and her friend got a ride in Bono's car.(I still have the text on my mobile,sept 24th, same day Vertigo premiered on the radio)

All 4 of them had to be seated in the back because there was a journalist in the passenger's seat.
She'll be really surprised to read about her adventure in a magasine.

woosh

sorry for getting so excited, but this seems so unreal :reject:

greety said:
:hyper:

Can you believe when I started reading that part my heart went :heart:

cus I know one of those girls, and I can still remember getting really excited when she texted me she and her friend got a ride in Bono's car.(I still have the text on my mobile,sept 24th, same day Vertigo premiered on the radio)

All 4 of them had to be seated in the back because there was a journalist in the passenger's seat.
She'll be really surprised to read about her adventure in a magasine.

woosh

sorry for getting so excited, but this seems so unreal :reject:

Did she mention anything about her brains splattered all over the car windows? I found the reporters description fantastic.

hi i am the belgian girl who was in the car...
no my brains were quite alll right
it was just a bit surreal.
we were freezing cold and we looked like shit...but still bono took us with him ;-)

if i have more time i will post about it and i have some pictures too, oh by the way we met the edge in the afternoon...

i met bono and edge in july in eze, and bono said that he remembered me (but i have difficulties to believe that), the day after the cd was stolen.but i didn't do that...

I absolutely LOVE PLEBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I snatched up a copy Saturday night. I was walking thru the mall and it was as if I had radar on...I ran into FYE and there it was...calling me.
I didn't have a scanner but I knew the gals wouldn't let me down..and voila...:wink:

Oh F**k..:censored: :censored: :censored:

I can't even form a coherent thought, let alone a sentence.Jaysus..Larry...:drool:

I am so F***ing dead.

Thank you..

just...thank you....:combust:

starsgoblue said:
I went to B&N and they didn't have the new Spin in yet! :scream:

yeah they have the bloody Green Day issue... next weekend I'm hopin, I need me some U2. And I don't wanna read the article til I have the magazine...and I wanna stare at that cover all day...Bono :drool:

Thanks for the scans :bow: those are some hawt pics... I love Larry's punk/goth shoes :D and of course Edge's Converse All-Star's. Can't go wrong with those (I've got an orange pair myself...).

Anyone else notice that all the magazines as of late make it a point to have a little sidebar showing Bono with all of his famous friends? Q, Blender, and now Spin... Blender's was the best though, for the pic of Bono and George W. with the caption "Only one of these people can count to two." That needs to be on a frickin t-shirt - insulting Bush and glorifying the sexiness known as Bono at the same time! YEAH!

starsgoblue said:
I went to B&N and they didn't have the new Spin in yet! :scream:
Shit. :madspit: I spent my lunch hour today running to Books-a-Million & Walden Books - only to find Green Day. Phooey on them! A pox on Green Day!

Must. get. Spin. Q. Uncut. Time. NOW!!!

Oh well, at least I know not to waste my entire lunch break tomorrow driving cross town to B&N. :huh: Thanks for the head's up, stars! :wave:

Last edited:
I need this magazine!!! :censored:

I'm going be a Bono girl, but no, I'm an Adam girl forever

Back
Top Bottom