3rd leg begins: Toronto pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
from u2tours.com

005517d1.jpg

55cf4d45.jpg

d0236ca6.jpg

f215aea4.jpg

c4095cc7.jpg

looks like the sign Miroslava was going to take to the concerts.

:wink:

I think those pics kelly are from when Bono was trying to call BB King, and he asked for help from the scientist, aka The Edge. Just from what I've read...

and as always, thanks for posting!

Yes, that is my sign. Impressive that you guys recalled my sign! :heart:

Oceane is obscured by Bono's leg, but she's the one in the blue shirt... I saw the picture this morning at the train station. There might have been squealing.

:love:

Some of my pics... didnt take too many since they're tricky and well, a girl has to enjoy the show...

Toronto 3

drcww6.jpg

drcxlk.jpg

drcxsw.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, the ones above are from night III, these are from Toronto IV

drd1fr.jpg

Bono flying by

drdmcg.jpg

Crazy effects, but perhaps my favorite pic from this batch...

miroslava! :hug: thanks for sharing.

WildHoney was in the ellipse front rail saturday (Bonoishot's ticket scanned) and she got AMAZING pictures. We were pretty much close enough to smell Bono's cologne :drool: Hopefully she can post them soon.

ruffian said:
miroslava! :hug: thanks for sharing.

WildHoney was in the ellipse front rail saturday (Bonoishot's ticket scanned) and she got AMAZING pictures. We were pretty much close enough to smell Bono's cologne :drool: Hopefully she can post them soon.

I thought it was your ticket that scanned?! Anyway, I was so happy when I head you scream my name and saw you guys running by!!! I am doomed to never get in, but I do not have a single complaint about my spots for the Toronto shows though! :drool:

kellyahern said:
no clue what's going on here :shrug:

f455b561.jpg

That's Edge trying to fix the speakerphone so that everyone could hear Bono talking to BB King.

(they never got it fixed...) But Bono made a funny comment about Edge needing quiet to concentrate because he was a scientist....

Back
Top Bottom