36th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by elizabeth:
I posted this in the thread about Cat meeting them, but I can't help it, I need to post it again. It is so weird, because when I opened this thread and saw photos of Adam, it all came rushing back to me AGAIN.

I had my first real Adam dream. It was almost like a feature length film....but it was also sort of choppy and stuff. But I remember some very, very specific things...like the smoothness of the silk shirt he was wearing and how it felt when I rubbed my hands down it! And I remember feeling him UNDER the shirt! And i remember him speaking to me, and laying on the floor next to me! We were sort of in this house ...I don't know where, but it was like a class or something, and he chose to hang out with me over a ton of other people. It was the best feeling in the WORLD!

ahhh, dreams.

EGADS, WOMAN!! PHWOAR....

dude, this pic deserves to be in here too
333%3B6%3C9923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232394832%3A78nu0mrj

I joost turned it into my wallpaper.. LIFE SIZE ADAM!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Elizabeth..........don't you have a husband???
Did you tell him about this dream???

there are certain things you don?t tell your hubby
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

At least I don?t
biggrin.gif

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

oh yeah.....and this was really cool...the shirt he wore in my dream was white with a pattern of FLAMES.....

yeah, you know what that means. He is soooo sooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooo hot.

LOL!!! But I really don't think your subconscious needed to be involved for us to figure THAT out.
wink.gif

Speaking of the dream...

GAAAAAAH!!!! YOU LUCKY BITCH!!!! NOOOOT FAAAAIIIIR!!!!

That is all...
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU~

"Lines in the sand...I don't know about that shit."
-Adam

Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear

*HOE DOWN*

MOOB IT!

Adam dreams are the BEST! In mine, he's always giving me advice on things. It's kind of weird. Always let your Adam be your guide....
JC2.GIF

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

Originally posted by meegannie:
Adam dreams are the BEST! In mine, he's always giving me advice on things. It's kind of weird. Always let your Adam be your guide....
JC2.GIF

When you wish upon a staaaar...(ADAM)
Makes no difference who you aaaaare...(ME)
Anything your heart desires (ADAM)
Will come tooo youuuuuu (It will?? WOOHOO!!!)

333%3A386%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A77%3B9%3A4nu0mrj

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 04-11-2002).]

ok now that i am at home, i can describe the weirder parts of my dream. it was not entirely sexual, but there were some intimate moments.

Well, we (Adam, me and others) were at this old house that was like a school. It was like a school in that we went from room to room listening to different lectures or talks or something. But it was like philosophy. For the most part, we were lounging on couches. In one room, there were only pillows on the floor. I grabbed one and flopped down and he flopped next to me.

Later in the dream I ran my hands down the front of the silk shirt (it was soo, soooo smooth) and I could feel his muscles and ribs through the fabric.......................................................................................................OH! SOrry! where was i? oh yeah, so i rubbed my hands down the front of his shirt.............................................................................................DAMN sorry. Ok, anyway, as i did YOU KNOW WHAT i remember saying to him, "you always have the sexiest clothes. We love that about you." (we meaning PLEBA.) He laughed. I remember seeing the flames on his shirt. White in color, short sleeve, button up. He was wearing jeans i think. Dark ones.

Anyway, we left the school-house and were meeting people to see a movie and then miniature golf. WHy? who knows. It was in Ireland, because the lady at the mini golf place I spoke to was irish. I said, "Hi I'm meeting some people here. Have you seen them?"

I don't know how she knew who I was meeting. It's a DREAM! But she said, "It is traditional that the men pick up their sweethearts at that fence there." She pointed to a little saggy wooden fence. It was all grey and weathered. I looked at it for awhile it seemed. Then she said "You should not be wearing red. It symbolizes that you are not modest." I was shocked! I look great in red! Anyway, the last thing I remember is waiting for adam to pick me up at the sweetheart fence.

------------------
***ALOTWU***

adam deserves a *bump* from me today!
biggrin.gif

more sparkiness....
adam_red.jpg

adam_purple.jpg

love the graying at the temples...so sexxy!
10.jpg

i'd hug him too bono!
12.jpg

------------------
here she comes,
she comes in colors
you know she gonna turn the daylight on...

*+*MaRiA*+*

ok now that i am at home, i can describe the weirder parts of my dream. it was not entirely sexual, but there were some intimate moments.

Well, we (Adam, me and others) were at this old house that was like a school. It was like a school in that we went from room to room listening to different lectures or talks or something. But it was like philosophy. For the most part, we were lounging on couches. In one room, there were only pillows on the floor. I grabbed one and flopped down and he flopped next to me.

Later in the dream I ran my hands down the front of the silk shirt (it was soo, soooo smooth) and I could feel his muscles and ribs through the fabric.......................................................................................................OH! SOrry! where was i? oh yeah, so i rubbed my hands down the front of his shirt.............................................................................................DAMN sorry. Ok, anyway, as i did YOU KNOW WHAT i remember saying to him, "you always have the sexiest clothes. We love that about you." (we meaning PLEBA.) He laughed. I remember seeing the flames on his shirt. White in color, short sleeve, button up. He was wearing jeans i think. Dark ones.

Anyway, we left the school-house and were meeting people to see a movie and then miniature golf. WHy? who knows. It was in Ireland, because the lady at the mini golf place I spoke to was irish. I said, "Hi I'm meeting some people here. Have you seen them?"

I don't know how she knew who I was meeting. It's a DREAM! But she said, "It is traditional that the men pick up their sweethearts at that fence there." She pointed to a little saggy wooden fence. It was all grey and weathered. I looked at it for awhile it seemed. Then she said "You should not be wearing red. It symbolizes that you are not modest." I was shocked! I look great in red! Anyway, the last thing I remember is waiting for adam to pick me up at the sweetheart fence.

Yeah, that's nice. Lucky girl.
wink.gif

and for my 2000th post, i give you sMiliE SpArKy!!!...
band07.jpg

band22.jpg

could someone caption this one...i am no good at captioning
band02.jpg

i love this one
band24.jpg

------------------
here she comes,
she comes in colors

*+*MaRiA*+*

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 04-12-2002).]

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 04-12-2002).]

Originally posted by sparkys girl:

love the graying at the temples...so sexxy!

I know, it's a shame he dyed it...
check the RS pictures, man, it's gone

and WOW is this a sexay adam! PHWOAAAR
band02.jpg

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

[This message has been edited by Kristie (edited 04-12-2002).]

i cannot believe that i had not noticed before! even back during the grammies he'd already dyed it!
frown.gif

333%3B884723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E54%3A%3E84%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A386766nu0mrj
well, if he was gonna dye it, it should have been bleach blond again!
icon26.gif

of course, sparky is yummy no matter what his hair color is!!

------------------
here she comes,
she comes in colors

*+*MaRiA*+*

knowing adam that is very possible

------------------
here she comes,
she comes in colors

*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom