360° Tour Continues! Photos Here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
44176-1291623501-size3.jpg

:drool:

*puts hand on screen in a certain spot* :shifty:

44176-1291623501-size3.jpg

For the Larry girls because they seem to be getting cold turkeys these days,
all becuase of lacking larry stuff:wink:

I am very glad to see some Larry pictures these days, it has been a cold spell, thanks for that! :drool::hug:

I must say, however, I'm not a fan of the hugely oversized pictures that are the fashion to post lately. They are not, for the most part, HQ pictures at all; they are regular pics that have been blown up to many times their original size, and, sadly, they tend to crash-- or give a serious case of the hiccups-- to my poor old computer, especially when there are more than a few posted on the same page. :sad:

Perhaps people could start a new thread, and title it as such, when they have super-super-sized pictures to post? Just a thought. :hmm:

Fine by me, but since no one was bothered by it first I just kept on posting them in their original size.
I´ll resize them from now on. My bad.

:ohmy: :shifty: :evil: :shh:

:sexywink:

Bono in leather = always a good thing! :combust:

Edge in leather = bonus good thing! :drool:

Adam in jeans = rare good thing! :up:

Larry = eternally youthful, seriously fit good thing! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously though you guys those giant pics really screw up some people's computers. Yeah we like big pics but a lot of people can't enjoy them plus they make it so they can't see any of the others as well. It was just mentioned in this thread to please either resize them or start a thread specifically for those. :shrug:

Seriously though you guys those giant pics really screw up some people's computers. Yeah we like big pics but a lot of people can't enjoy them plus they make it so they can't see any of the others as well. It was just mentioned in this thread to please either resize them or start a thread specifically for those. :shrug:

Or post a link? It did nearly crash my laptop just now. Hoping we'll get to a new page soon. :(

Back
Top Bottom