32nd RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RSOC

The Fly
Adam_head.jpg

good morning ladies. There is only one thing we need to discuss today and that is of course Lord Adam?s b-day tomorrow.

Girls, we need to wrap the pressies, bake the cake and get our desses from the drycleaners...

Better stop talking and get my things done for tomorrow
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

BTW - I?m planning an extra special birthday meeting right here in PLEBA at mignight CET!! Hope to see you then
smile.gif

adamchillin2.jpg

------------------
just what you need ->Sparky Love

new03.jpg

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it here, but my thoughts will be here, while I'll be out and boozing LMAO!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPOONBLOKE!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

If I Didn't Have My Spoons, I'd Go Insane!

aww Cat, knock at his door and I?m sure he?ll invite you to his party
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

great collage! love the adam face covering the willie! LOL

adambday.jpg

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 03-12-2002).]

ladies!!! i am back from a loooong weekend away. i am going to rush home from work to work on a special RSOC/AdamBirthday present for fellow RSOCians and PLEBA gals. So I will be ready to celebrate the best day of the year!!!

And I loooooove this new-found treasure....

adamchillin2.jpg

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Have you guys heard the story about Adam in the bathroom? Lol. if not I'll post it.

some more goodies!

adamlaughing.jpg

bonoadam2.jpg

adam2.jpg

These were all taken by SadEyedLady at MSG.

------------------
"They don't even know what it is to be a fan, to truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band, so much that it hurts."
~ Almost Famous

U2 Take Me Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
Have you guys heard the story about Adam in the bathroom? Lol. if not I'll post it.

I?ve heard it, but tell it anyway. It?s a good one
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Thanks, madamc.
smile.gif

Happy Adamday, girls. Though, really, this is a prelude to THE Adamday. Let's get this party started...

3338%3B77523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232698244%3B8ot1lsi

3338%3B77523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E2323269824635ot1lsi

3338%3B77523232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232327786%3B755ot1lsi

3338%3B77523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D3232383%3A%3C8447nu0mrj

Uh oh, Adam's showing a little gray. But we still love him!!!
3338%3B77523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D3232383%3A%3C8745nu0mrj

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Happy Birthday, Adam!

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

" I run up to the bathroom entrance and bump into this guy who I notice is dressed rather casually compared to all the other guests. I move to his right to get out of his way, but he moves to his right to get out of his way, and so he moved to his left. I did the same thing, so we did a little dance for about 3 steps until we manage to get out of each other's way and we both say excuse me at the same time. I notice a deep polite british voice that seemed familar. When I look at him as he steps past me, it hits me. It's Adam!! I say, "hey!". And then Adam has a look as if he remembers me! He smiles and says, "how have you been?" I say, "fine, how are you?!" and my head is going 1,000 mph wondering how and where he knows me from, and trying to simultaneously calculate what to say next. Then he says something like, "so you're here with Tony. i haven't seen toni in quite a bit. I'll see you guys later on?" And I was a bit confused- then in that second I realize he must be mistaking me for "toni's" friend, whoever he or she is, but I didn't know what else to say, so i just said, "yea, we'll see you later on!" so he nods and with a smirk, he mentions something about "good selection, they are so much cleaner." or something to that effect. he turns around and walks away. and i'm left puzzled at what he meant by that. I stand there for a second both confused and in awe at the moment, but i still have business to do so i go in what i see is the most decorated done up bathroom i've been in, complete with a sofa, plants, paitings, artwork lining this huge mirror, and of course the stalls. I do my business and as I leave, I see this manly looking woman walk in wearing this red dress. She looks like she could crush me like a grape with her bare hands. I almost expect her to say in an Arnold Swarzennegar accent, "I will crush you like a grape if you do not move out of my way!". I quickly realize it's that wrestler chick, Chyna. I say as hello as i leave, but she gives me a wierd look. What a bitch! i think to myself, and then i kinda cracked myself up when I realized that Chyna goes to the men's restroom. lol. Oh man, wait till i tell everyone about that! lol.
But then it hit me. As i finally Exit the bathroom, a group of women enter the bathroom. and then i look across the hall and it says, "gentlemen". Then I look behind me, and clearly marked near bathroom I just went into: "ladies". I was too much in a rush to
realize!
At that second, i felt like i was in the twilight zone. And then I felt like an idiot. Adam bassist of U2 saw me in the ladie's room! oh man. how embarrassing. But then thought, what the hell was he doing there?! So he made the same mistake! But then, it got even better! I realized that maybe Adam likes to go to the ladies room!!! That's what he meant by saying good choice, they are always
so much cleaner! So now isn't that in interesting fact you guys now know about your favorite bassist?

" At that second, i felt like i was in the twilight zone. And then I felt like an idiot. Adam bassist of U2 saw me in the ladie's room! oh man. how embarrassing. But then thought, what the hell was he doing there?! So he made the same mistake! But then, it got even better! I realized that maybe Adam likes to go to the ladies room!!! That's what he meant by saying good choice, they are always
so much cleaner! So now isn't that in interesting fact you guys now know about your favorite bassist?

What is really hilarious about that is it makes me like him even more! Very cool and together is our Adam. The only usual downfall is that our lines are so much longer and I sometimes ponder using the mensroom when it gets really long. Now I'll stick to the ladies with my eyes open.

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Originally posted by madamc:
great collage! love the adam face covering the willie! LOL

adambday.jpg

Is this the Official Adam Loving/RSOC Wallpaper for the next 48 hours??? I'm thinking so................

more photos of the AMAZING adam clayton, in honor of his 42nd birthday!

how adorable
smile.gif

3338%3B7%3A%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E787%3E4%3C3%3EWSNRCG%3D323238%3A289%3A%3A8nu0mrj

niiiice shoulders!
3338%3B7%3A%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E787%3E4%3C3%3EWSNRCG%3D323238%3A289%3A%3A7nu0mrj

awwwwww!
3338%3B7%3A%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E787%3E4%3C3%3EWSNRCG%3D323238%3A289%3A%3A9nu0mrj

fanny-pack adam! lol..
3338%3B7%3A%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E787%3E4%3C3%3EWSNRCG%3D323238%3A289%3A%3A%3Anu0mrj

hahaha@adam using the ladies' room...

i read articles that women's washrooms are actually DIRTIER than mens....

depends where i guess.
confused.gif

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 03-12-2002).]

Hey... 10 years ago today:

1982: 'U2 perform in Memphis, Tennessee at North Hall Auditorium. At midnight, it is Adam Clayton''s 22nd birthday. The band go to Miller''s Cave, a local club run by local band, "The Miller Brothers", who play songs in honour of Adam. U2 drunkenly take the stage to perform "Southern Man", and "Out of Control". '

------------------
"I didn't have the same shirt on, and there weren't enough girls around, not enough love."
-Larry, when asked why he never stood up and cheered at the Superbowl like in the Stuck video

* U2 Take Me Higher *
The Macphisto Society

wow....that was a fantastic story about the bathrooms....hahaha....i want to know if the narrator ever found tony/toni???

I would've held it and not gone into the bathrooom. instead i would've stalked adam....probably why I'm not allowed to hang out with celebrities.

------------------
***ALOTWU***

LOL@ the bathroom story!
I don't really have anything constructive to add, just wanted to attend my weekly AdamDay meeting! I shall try to make it to the party thread since I don't have to work tomorrow!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by JennyBean (edited 03-12-2002).]

Hey... 10 years ago today:

1982: 'U2 perform in Memphis, Tennessee at North Hall Auditorium. At midnight, it is Adam Clayton''s 22nd birthday. The band go to Miller''s Cave, a local club run by local band, "The Miller Brothers", who play songs in honour of Adam. U2 drunkenly take the stage to perform "Southern Man", and "Out of Control". '

Would you not kill for a bootleg of that performance?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Happy Birthday, Adam!

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Back
Top Bottom