2nd Annual PLEBA Convention... but where?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which city would you most likely attend?

• Chicago, IL

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Minneapolis, MN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cleveland, OH

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • All Of The Above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None Of The Above

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
some year...maybe for the 10th anneversary convention or something...we should all save up and go to ireland for it...but as for now, many of us are poor college students, and that is clearly not realistic...buuuuuuuuuut...I WISH!!

girls, this is going to be a bigger and better convention then even last year! we may even (imagine this..) not have to jimmy stuff! or maybe we still will... :D...o, and if anyone has suggestions at all, feel free to email me yet! u2babyface9@yahoo.com

this'll be a blast!

Stories for Boys said:
some year...maybe for the 10th anneversary convention or something...we should all save up and go to ireland for it...but as for now, many of us are poor college students, and that is clearly not realistic...buuuuuuuuuut...I WISH!!

girls, this is going to be a bigger and better convention then even last year! we may even (imagine this..) not have to jimmy stuff! or maybe we still will... :D...o, and if anyone has suggestions at all, feel free to email me yet! u2babyface9@yahoo.com

this'll be a blast!

BAHAHAHA one can hope... about the jimmying that is

I'd loooove to have it Ireland but there's no way most of us can afford it

oh yeah, if anyone likes me more than Laura and wants to email ME suggestions... splutti@cs.com :mac:

Jenni_Anne said:
We should have two conventions this year, and one should be in ireland coz there's loads of us in europe who can't get to America too!
Who's with me?

Woo Hoo!!!! I am!

cos I certainly can't afford to fly to the states......but I could get to ireland for about ?50 with easyjet or some other cheap airline.....

Yay!!!

Jenni_Anne said:
We should have two conventions this year, and one should be in ireland coz there's loads of us in europe who can't get to America too!
Who's with me?

:up: As long as you do it when I'll be there, I'm all for it!

:reject: and I can't even make it to one in my home country! :lol:

I didn't know there was a first convention. :reject:

Anyway, make it in Cleveland! I can get my ass there!

you don't have to be a pleban, daisy...we want you to join us anyways! if it's anything like the first one, we just got together, shared pictures, watched tons of videos, played music and sang real loud, shopped, hung out, and laughed A LOT! it was a great time inDEED! everyone is welcome for sure!

I can't go. :sad:

But I hope y'all have lots of fun!!! Pics, pics!!!

I really hope I can go next year. :hyper:

Stories for Boys said:
woo next year!

they always say "third time's a charm"...so you MUST go next year!

U2 will probably be on tour next year... Can you imagine a bunch of PLEBAns together at a concert!!! :happy: I'll start saving! :sexywink:

So... bammo2 and wertsie are with me, but are there any other takers for a convention in ireland this summer, say July or August?
Pleeeeaaasseee people! I wanna go!
(My U2-buddy would go, so she makes us four!)

Jenni_Anne said:
So... bammo2 and wertsie are with me, but are there any other takers for a convention in ireland this summer, say July or August?

Yay! I will be there from the end of the June (like the 26th or something) until like the 13th or 14 of August. So anytime in there would be good, as long as it's on a weekend! I'll have to let you know once I get all my info so I know for sure what's going on.

Jenni_Anne said:

woo hoo!!! I get to go to Dublin again! Yay!!!

summer time in dublin would be fab - it might even be *not* raining!

and I could do some scouting for a job.......:hyper:

and jenni anne - we could get cheap flights from East Midlands Airport with BMIbaby..... I think it's about ?30 each way :D

Last edited:
would love to go but unfortunately can't afford to. already made plans to go to cuba.

have fun and take lots of pics. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom