28th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i find i am not so talkative tonight.

Mostly I see pics like this and just....

823adam.jpg

i want to either start a pants thread....

or focus on them next week.

i am open to either. what do you other adam lovers think???

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
Spin02011adam.jpg

LOOK HOW HE STANDS!!!

It's GUMBY!
biggrin.gif

Gals, this is just what I needed tonight, one of the only redeeming factors of this rather sucky evening
frown.gif
smile.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
It's GUMBY!
biggrin.gif

Gals, this is just what I needed tonight, one of the only redeeming factors of this rather sucky evening
frown.gif
smile.gif

awww Hippy! sad to hear!!

I was going to post a GREAT DELICIOUS TOESY pic.. lemme see if I can find!

It's GUMBY!
biggrin.gif

frown.gif
smile.gif

HE IS NOT GUMBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didn't we already go thru this, too?????

and i miss you on chat, hipster!!!

miss-you.jpg

awww Hippy! sad to hear!!

I was going to post a GREAT DELICIOUS TOESY pic.. lemme see if I can find!

Oh please do! That would be WONDERFUL! That in addition to watching the Discotheque video over and over again just might be able to bring me out of this funk...I've still got to tell you all about my dream. But I don't think I could do it justice right now...
frown.gif
I'll be hanging around for awhile
smile.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

Originally posted by elizabeth:
HE IS NOT GUMBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didn't we already go thru this, too?????

and i miss you on chat, hipster!!!

miss-you.jpg

Awwwww...(((((elizabeth and olive))))))

Thank you both. You've already cheered me up...I didn't realize how much my life revolves around talking with all my friends online
frown.gif
It really sucks not having it for a night (ONLY a night, I hope)...I miss you too, elizabeth
frown.gif

BOOM-CHA! Gotta love this vid! Makes me smile EVERY-ADAM-TIME!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

every-adam-time.....very appropriate!!!

hippy...check your email!! (your hotmail)

i don't know how long it will take to be delievered to you though...

qmag_04.jpg

throw your hands in the air..

i love it when you call me big papa..
lol now got that in my head...

i should say that i LOVETH his teeny edible toes.. and i blew up this pic but they looked a little red here LOL so i decided to just post the whole pic
smile.gif
lolll

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 02-12-2002).]

every-adam-time.....very appropriate!!!

hippy...check your email!! (your hotmail)

i don't know how long it will take to be delievered to you though...

Check YOUR email
biggrin.gif

------------------

qmag_04.jpg

i should say that i LOVETH his teeny edible toes.. and i blew up this pic but they looked a little red here LOL so i decided to just post the whole pic
smile.gif
lolll

i love him in this pic, too.
sometimes i wanna shove edge outta the way.

qmag_04.jpg

smile.gif
lolll

biggrin.gif

Throw your hands in the air!

You both are so great! My hating-AIM-blues have gone and all because you guys are so wonderful!

Woohoo!

And the man knew it all along...
iD4DD6F76-788A-4A26-9AD6-9AC628981AED.jpg

------------------

adamcloseup.jpg

thanks for posting this wonderful pic Carrie!

don't you guys just love the expression on his lovely face!?! i just love shy bass players that wear glasses...i bought myself some cool sparky glasses like these too, and i don't even wear glasses!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 02-12-2002).]

Okay...I think I might be able to do this dream justice now that I'm in a good mood.
biggrin.gif

And just to let you know, I had this dream probably a month ago, and it seriously came out of nowhere. I hadn't listened to any U2 that day or even looked at a pic...so I was VERY pleasantly surprised at this grand speciman of dream. So here goes.

I'm by myself and I'm in a sort of amphitheatre thing. I'm walking around and there are very few people in this space. So I walk down to the front of the stage and I stand there and just stare. Waiting for someone to come on. I'm down in front by myself. And then, U2 comes out. Without any pomp, they just walk out and pick up their instruments. They start to play but it sounds awful and the tech guys are frantically scrambling everywhere, running from the stage to the tech booth. And I'm just standing there, staring, as if this is an everyday event. So they finally start to get things worked out and U2 plays again. This time the lights are somehow messed up so they have to stop again. This time the band memebers start to wander around and they all walk past me and kind of smile and wave. And I'm just standing there.
smile.gif

So they techies can't get everything worked out and U2 just gives up and goes back upstairs. Oh, I forgot to mention that there's a multi-story building right behind the amphitheatre stage. So they go back up to their floor and I watch them go. And the techies are getting everything cleaned up and one of them asks me to carry a box. So I do and I follow them. They go upstairs and I'm not thinking anything of it. Then the elevator stops on a floor and I get out and wander around with this box...and who do I come across?
biggrin.gif
U2, in a red velvet carpeted room. They're just chillin out. I'm embarrassed, so I excuse myself and leave the room quickly. I practically RUN back to the elevator and jump in. And just as the elevator is closing...a hand stops it and Larry and Adam get in.
eek.gif

Adam says to me, "Hi! Need help with that box?" And Larry just grins. So I hand Adam the box. Then I say, "I've got to take this box to the dumpster which is pretty far away." Adam says, "No problem, Larry will drive us to the dumpster and we can throw this box in."

So we get out of the elevator and into the car: Larry's driving and Adam has gotten in the back seat with me and the box. We drive for a long time and talk about a lot of things. And we're laughing and talking and every once in awhile Larry laughs and says something from the front seat.

We finally arrive at the dumpster (lol) and I grab the box and jet out of the car. I dump the box and then take off running for some reason (I seriously have NO idea why.) Adam is calling out to me and chasing me. And then we both trip at the same time and I start to crawl, just to get away. And Adam starts to crawl after me...and he's yelling, "Kim! Come back! I LOVE YOU! Please don't leave me!" I turn and look at him and start to cry...

And then I woke up. And I had the most confused day ever. I didn't know whether this was a good dream or a bad dream...Any ideas?

I like to think it's a good dream because Adam professed his love for me
biggrin.gif

Geez, wonderful friends, good dreams, and Boston Elevation really cheered me up tonight!
biggrin.gif

------------------

i love him in this pic, too.
sometimes i wanna shove edge outta the way.
adamalone.jpg

I'll fill in Adam's missing pieces
biggrin.gif

------------------

We finally arrive at the dumpster (lol) and I grab the box and jet out of the car. I dump the box and then take off running for some reason (I seriously have NO idea why.) Adam is calling out to me and chasing me. And then we both trip at the same time and I start to crawl, just to get away. And Adam starts to crawl after me...and he's yelling, "Kim! Come back! I LOVE YOU! Please don't leave me!" I turn and look at him and start to cry...

OMD This is so funny! LMFAO

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

I like to think it's a good dream because Adam professed his love for me
biggrin.gif

you?re a lucky girl
smile.gif
Adam has never said that in any of my dreams. He?s just always so polite and well behaved.
eek.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

i want to either start a pants thread....

or focus on them next week.

i am open to either. what do you other adam lovers think???

I?d love a pants thread. Let?s say that we?ll focus on his pants next week.

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by AM:
I?d love a pants thread. Let?s say that we?ll focus on his pants next week.

I'm already focused on the pants
wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by RSOC:
finally AM remembered my password
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
i was wondering what had happened to RSOC! lol

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

i just realised Adam wears mesh too! his holes are a little bigger though, but it's still mesh!!!
tongue.gif

adam_010.jpg

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
i just realised Adam wears mesh too! his holes are a little bigger though, but it's still mesh!!!
tongue.gif

adam_010.jpg

Well, you know what they say about bigger mesh...
wink.gif

------------------

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom