26th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
uhhh, well, I'm a little shy about these things but lets just say that it involved me going on a road trip with Sparky in a blue Jaguar and lying to my husband about where I was going and with whom. And it ended with some, ehem, "Adam Love"...in the car.

By the way, the "5th member" was not covered by a shamrock either. Very impressive!

I'm turning red so for now, that's all I can reveal but I feel better now that I've confessed!!!

*imagination runs wild!*

WOW!!!

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

OK I've been a lurker for a while, so I might as well just join in on the fun! Adamday sounds like an excellant suggestion.
adam_001.jpg

adam_008.jpg

Damn Agelfire! You die now. Ok sorry I just really liked the pic it wouldn't show.
frown.gif

~Jen

[This message has been edited by JennyBean (edited 01-29-2002).]

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
uhhh, well, I'm a little shy about these things but lets just say that it involved me going on a road trip with Sparky in a blue Jaguar and lying to my husband about where I was going and with whom. And it ended with some, ehem, "Adam Love"...in the car.

By the way, the "5th member" was not covered by a shamrock either. Very impressive!

I'm turning red so for now, that's all I can reveal but I feel better now that I've confessed!!!

eek.gif
I want one!
redface.gif

adam18.jpg

Yummy yummy Adamday! I'm sitting in an E-caf?, Achtung Baby is being played, whadda a beautiful day!!

I'm leaving for Dublin on 18 Feb, no mercy for our Adam baby, I'll hunt him down and make him mine!! *evil laugh*

I found a job, I'm gonna be a nanny! Yeah yeah, well, good for a start. The best thing is, the mom in the family is a lawyer, had dinner w Paul McG's sis a few months ago, one of their best friends' edits U2 videos and a good friend of hers went to Mt. Temple and guess whom she went to her graduation ball with!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
Take only one, wild goddamn guess!! I fell off my chair while talking to her!

I can't wait to go! OMG!! OMG!!!!!
eek.gif

LMAO!

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

If I Didn't Have My Spoons, I'd Go Insane!

Originally posted by CatDubh:
adam18.jpg

Yummy yummy Adamday! I'm sitting in an E-caf?, Achtung Baby is being played, whadda a beautiful day!!

I'm leaving for Dublin on 18 Feb, no mercy for our Adam baby, I'll hunt him down and make him mine!! *evil laugh*

I found a job, I'm gonna be a nanny! Yeah yeah, well, good for a start. The best thing is, the mom in the family is a lawyer, had dinner w Paul McG's sis a few months ago, one of their best friends' edits U2 videos and a good friend of hers went to Mt. Temple and guess whom she went to her graduation ball with!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
Take only one, wild goddamn guess!! I fell off my chair while talking to her!

I can't wait to go! OMG!! OMG!!!!!
eek.gif

LMAO!

i'm not sure if "lucky" is even a strong enough word. cat!!! that's really cool!
smile.gif

you're going to dublin, are you going to try to seduce adam right from under that suzie girl's feet?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Girls, remember when someone posted that interview with superskank Naomi and she talked about them having lunch and being the best of friends?
I was so pissed off after reading that, I went to work, and came up with an idea for a club.
CLAN Clayton Lovers Against Naomi
What do you think???????

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Girls, remember when someone posted that interview with superskank Naomi and she talked about them having lunch and being the best of friends?
I was so pissed off after reading that, I went to work, and came up with an idea for a club.
What do you think???????

If there is one thing I can't stand...it's Naomi Campbell...grr! She scares me.
eek.gif
I never told you guys about the terrible dream, and she was in it. She made me put on a random dress, which I didn't want to, so I spilled something on it, but instead of her gettin all Naomi, she was nice, and I was mad cause I still had to wear the dress. Is there any U2 fan that likes Naomi Campbell?

------------------
Dana

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

If I were to say "I'm not a jealous or envious person" please someone say "Naomi" to me. I don't know what it is...RAGE maybe.

If I were to say "I'm not a jealous or envious person" please someone say "Naomi" to me. I don't know what it is...RAGE maybe.

whenever I hear her name I have to think of all the pain she caused Adam. She used him, didn?t care for him at all. Man, I hate that woman
mad.gif

I?m signing up for your club!!!

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by On The Edge:
Resident Sparkyholics Official/Orgasmic Club...?

How about a meeting about Adam dreams? (Limited to night ones.
smile.gif
) It depends what kind of dreamers we are. I'm not a big one, BAW obviously is...
biggrin.gif

em, it?s actually Resident Sparkyholics Official Club
biggrin.gif
- we were really innocent when the club was founded ....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

and a meeting about Adam dreams sounds like a good idea. I had two Adam dreams so far and I?m hoping there will be more...

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

What do you think???????

Oh yeah...sign me up...it seriously pains me when I think about her hurting Adam...I just want to throw my arms around him and protect him
frown.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

Has Adam ever shown man clevage? I know we all have seen him topless, but the man clevage that busts(giggles)out of his shirts?

I had this great pic to post, but I did something wrong.... [This message has been edited by Mrs.Clayton (edited 01-30-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Mrs.Clayton (edited 01-30-2002).]

i thought i saw adam in dublin so did me daddy when we turned round to check he disappeared *cry* the more i think about it the more im sure it was him we saw....i could kick myself..well i go to dublin like 100 times a year so i have plenty more chances woohoooooo
biggrin.gif

I had this great pic to post, but I did something wrong....

frown.gif

What was wrong with it? Maybe we can help...*wonders who's the we she just mentioned is*
smile.gif

------------------

i like the naomi hater club, but i don't like the acronym "clan."

maybe it's just me, but i wouldn't want to go around telling people i'm a member of CLAN.

they might get the wrong idea.

Originally posted by bono-vox:
i thought i saw adam in dublin so did me daddy when we turned round to check he disappeared *cry* the more i think about it the more im sure it was him we saw....i could kick myself..well i go to dublin like 100 times a year so i have plenty more chances woohoooooo
biggrin.gif

Um...hello could you please elaborate?????

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
*raises hand timidly* I wanna join!

AdamsEyes.jpg

Two of my favorite things.
biggrin.gif

-sula

How about raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens?
wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by bono-vox:
biggrin.gif

I had the same experiance once in Temple Bar. I looked, turned away for a moment to get some courage to ask him, he was gone.
frown.gif
*cries

I usually try to convince myself that it could not have been him, because it was like 8.30 am and rock stars don?t get up that early. But what if it was him??????
frown.gif

------------------

AM, maybe it could have been him. I like to think that when they aren't on tour, they have normal sleep schedules. Plus he's older, so that natural alarm clock wakes him up early(or so I would assume)
I like to think that Sparky gets up early, has his litre of coffee,then goes to the nursery(or whatever they call them in Ireland)and buys plants and trees for his castle.

thought this deserved some special attention!

Superbowl Press Conference: When asked what his favorite sport is, bassist Adam Clayton replied: "Flower arranging."

------------------
I need something strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind

Take Me...Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

I'll arrange Adam's flowers ANYTIME, baby!

*scandalized*

I'm so sorry...
biggrin.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom