21 things I Love About Bono!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He sure seems like a great dad from all the pictures and stories I've heard. Cute Irish Bono or Edgespet...have either of you yet heard the story about what he told his daughters back when he was doing the whole Fly character?

Cute Irish Bono said:
Yeah, he loves to cuddle people! :) Sadly, on an interview he sadid that he gets pictures of his kids on the computer when he's on tour and he said something like this "I wish I could cuddle them, but I can't."

I've heard that before, too. I felt bad for him...that has to be so hard, being away from your family and everything for long periods of time. Thankfully, he's got a very supportive family.

Angela

Cute Irish Bono or Edgespet...have either of you yet heard the story about what he told his daughters back when he was doing the whole Fly character?

It's been awhile, but I think I remember something about he told the that his Fly Shades were maigc & whenever he put them on he could see them & whenever they saw him wearing them it meant he was thinking of them...:huh:

That was a terrible sentence!! My mind's not working well tonight, so I probably have the whole story screwed up!!

Last edited:
Edgespet said:
It's been awhile, but I think I remember something about he told the that his Fly Shades were maigc & whenever he put them on he could see them & whenever they saw him wearing them it meant he was thinking of them...:huh:

That was a terrible sentence!! My mind's not working well tonight, so I probably have the whole story screwed up!!

Nope, you've got it right. :). I couldn't remember if you guys had heard it or not, but looks like you have, so...

Seriously, that is one of the most adorable stories I've ever heard. Ever.

Angela

I agree with what others have said about his almost child-like innocence.....honestly, how many rock stars have been in that rat race for 20+ years and aren't jaded, cynical or otherwise burned out? That's amazing.

I have to agree with your lists gang but mine has to be.....

1. His long hair
2. His mouth
3. His sence of style
4. His passion for music
5. His smooth sexy carming voice!
6. U2
7. His baby blue eyes, that may look brown some times.
8. His charity work
9. His love for the fans, including me lol.
10. His personality, obviously

I could go on but these are the main categories! NO PARTICULAR ORDER REALLY. :wink: :drool:

I just saw a pic of Bono and Jordan... Great!
She is the portrati of Ali when younger!!

Bono in passing his arm around her shoulder and that's so nice!

I'm enchanted by the fact they were born the same day ... I can't imagine a greater gift for a father than this one... especially because Jordan's his first daughter!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

I like his socks
especially the rank smellin ones.

sorry , Im goofy.

I dont really have a smelly sock fetish .

Back
Top Bottom