2013 Misc New U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
z02WW29.jpg

GGb5jJw.jpg

gpMOKjU.jpg

more pics: Wednesday June 5, 2013 Muhammad Yunus Forbes 400 Conference, New York City - a set on Flickr

After being away for a while, I've just scrolled back through the last few pages of this thread... HOW are we supposed to cope with how hot they are right now? :sad: :love:

Last edited:
Ahhh Bono:cute: such a handsome man :cute:

Also am I the only person when it comes to bono pics who plays find Brian?? :reject:

Also in the pictures above which one of the boys is which.( UNless it's against fourms rules to ask that. If so I am VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY sorry.)

Also in the pictures above which one of the boys is which.( UNless it's against fourms rules to ask that. If so I am VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY sorry.)

No why should pointing out who's who in photos, that are all over the internet, be against forum rules?! :huh: Maybe you should take the time to read them if you're that unsure!! :|

But to answer your question....

The boy in the blue shirt carrying, what looks like a gift bag (probably a little gift for Michelle and her girls! :hmm: ) is John and the boy with the dark hair and red sweat shrit is Elijah.

No why should pointing out who's who in photos, that are all over the internet, be against forum rules?! :huh: Maybe you should take the time to read them if you're that unsure!! :|

But to answer your question....

The boy in the blue shirt carrying, what looks like a gift bag (probably a little gift for Michelle and her girls! :hmm: ) is John and the boy with the dark hair and red sweat shrit is Elijah.

Thank you. I was more unsure if it was part of no talking about personal personal details like you can't start a thread about the the boys or talk about them.

beautiful boys and beautiful couple...this hair is working for bono. does ali ever age? :heart::heart: so excited for this era and to see what they are doing in the studio

Back
Top Bottom